Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need webcams and wifi dongles for computers/laptops I'm gifting to primary school

Options
  • 25-01-2021 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

With the covid I'm working through years of IT related stuff I've picked up through work. I'm trying to change my office from an Aladdins cave of crap to something more suitable for the kids to study in as they grow.

Instead of selling some of it I've been reconditioning old pc's and laptops to gift to primary students in my daughter's school. Some kids aren't in the position to have their own machine at home and some parents are under pressure to juggle multiple kids school work and maybe working from home themselves.

Every machine has an ssd, W10, teams and seesaw(the site our school uses.).desktops have keyboard mouse monitor with speakers built in.

I've unfortunately ran out of webcams and wifi dongles so if you'd maybe have any lying about it could really help me out. Webcams with mics ar the best but beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks in advance

Advertisement