Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl LV Thread: Chiefs v Buccaneers (MOD Note Post #1)

Comments

Mahomeboy and Pringle are the only two Chiefs worth their salt this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

tanko wrote: »
    Will Brady retire after this?

Not a hope

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

From what I saw in the build up barely anyone gave the Bucs a chance.

Because they think life descisions is the same as performance on a field.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Lol... no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Absolutely unreal that pass.

Etq7WmeXcAIIz9C?format=jpg&name=large

If only his teammates were able to match even half his performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Masked Man wrote: »
    On the Pringle catch. He caught it clean no? Nobody touched him when he caught it?

Thought there was a replay where it clearly touched the ground?

Bucs can see this out on the ground.

Brady is 20 of 26 with 3 TDs and 0 int.

Once he protects the ball I can't see anyone else getting the MVP but Gronk is surely in with a small shout, maybe fournette too. Big contributions from both.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Thought there was a replay where it clearly touched the ground?

Yep, didn't catch it.

Weepsie wrote: »
    Think it's time for bed. Zoom meetings in the morning and the first time in weeks I've to visit the office

I've decided to work from home tomorrow now, take it easy lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭tanko

Lol... no

Why not go out at the top.

What’s his contract situation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭tgdaly

He's said he wants to play until he's 45, on tonights showing I don't see any reason why he couldn't play another 2 years. Unless he has a Drew Brees level decline next year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Think it's time for bed. Zoom meetings in the morning and the first time in weeks I've to visit the office

Terrible timing!

People have been asking why not go out on top with him for years, because he's not done basically.

He isn't ready to walk away, he has already spoken about how they haven't been there best this year and next year is when you will see the best of them.

You can see the improvement over the year. I'm sure he does want to go out on top, at the age of 55 with about 5 more rings :)

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭MaddChris

Mathew still mouthing off after that last play.
    You know you're losing by 20+ points yeah?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Mahomes looked deflated there.

He's playing with free money. He could not win a game next season and go out on top.

If he wins a SB he'll likely think he can win another and probably won't retire until he thinks he can't get one more.

Mahomes looked deflated there.

This is going to be a huge building block for him I think experience wise, the guy is incredible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Fournette has probably earned himself a nice contract somewhere after his playoff run. He went unclaimed on waivers after he was cut by the Jags!

This is hugely impressive by the Bucs overall, their defence has just bullied the Chiefs, unreal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Kansas City badly need a touchdown to put some respectability on the scoreline.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Okay Mahomes it’s time to put up or shut up. It’s probably over but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Panrich

People have been asking why not go out on top with him for years, because he's not done basically.

He isn't ready to walk away, he has already spoken about how they haven't been there best this year and next year is when you will see the best of them.

You can see the improvement over the year. I'm sure he does want to go out on top, at the age of 55 with about 5 more rings :)

I'd love to be watching this with Bellichek. I'd say that his legacy is becoming more tainted by the minute.

Kansas City badly need a touchdown to put some respectability on the scoreline.

Going to be a night of records broken for mahomes alright as things stand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Fournette has probably earned himself a nice contract somewhere after his playoff run. He went unclaimed on waivers after he was cut by the Jags!

This is hugely impressive by the Bucs overall, their defence has just bullied the Chiefs, unreal.

Really happy for him. Some comeback

Another year at $25 million

Some of that bucs defense deserve it too

No doubt, but you know yourself without some sacks/ints that ain't happening.

Panrich wrote: »
    I'd love to be watching this with Bellichek. I'd say that his legacy is becoming more tainted by the minute.

It isn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭Damien360

Fournette is a beast. His sheer strength on his feet is incredible.

Panrich wrote: »

Not a chance lad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭santana75

Joe Montana said he regretted calling it a day when he did. He says Brady should just keep going as long as he can. Everytime I see Peyton manning he has the look of a man who wishes more than anything he was back on the grid iron.

Advertisement