Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES Mini Wireless controller

Options
  • 25-01-2021 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any experience with the 8BITDO SN30 wireless snes mini controller?

Also anyone know where to buy one? Seem to be out of stock a lot of places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

I went ahead and ordered from Amazon UK. Hopefully a good job as leads are painfully short on the supplied pads.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

They're good controllers. The buttons feel a little too plastic-y... or the wrong kind of plastic or something, but they're great pads. Assume the one you ordered comes with the wireless dongle to connect it to the SNES Mini?

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

Yeah looking forward to getting it. The leads really annoy me playing it. Reminds me of being a kid. Once you get used to the wireless it is hard to go back.

Yeah includes the dongle thing that sticks in the SNES.

Hopefully the DPAD is good for SFII
    Star Lord wrote: »
    They're good controllers. The buttons feel a little too plastic-y... or the wrong kind of plastic or something, but they're great pads. Assume the one you ordered comes with the wireless dongle to connect it to the SNES Mini?

Advertisement