Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poor pressure in hot tap

• 25-01-2021 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    I have poor pressure in my hot tap in the kitchen
    Every other hot tap is perfect except the kitchen
    We have a mixer tap in the kitchen and the cold is flying but switch over to hot and it's only a good trickle

Iv checked the filter on the end of the tap and it's clear

Any ideas. Tia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭micks_address

jd06 wrote: »
    Hi all
    I have poor pressure in my hot tap in the kitchen
    Every other hot tap is perfect except the kitchen
    We have a mixer tap in the kitchen and the cold is flying but switch over to hot and it's only a good trickle

Iv checked the filter on the end of the tap and it's clear

Any ideas. Tia
    Did you check the pipes underneath to see if there’s any kinks in the hot feed to the tap? We had same issue with new tap fitted last year and turned out to be that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,157 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Has the mixer always been like this or is it a new development?

The cold is mains pressure and the hot water is gravity. So the hot should be only a third as powerful as the cold.

The kitchen mixer tap may be a high pressure tap where it s be a low pressure tap.

You should only have a high pressure tap if the hot water is Pumped /pressurised

Advertisement