If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX 55 stock query

Options
  • 25-01-2021 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hey all. 

I'm wondering do you have stock of the LG CX 55? 
    It's time to upgrade from my 8 year old 40 inch LG HDTV:D

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

extrafluff wrote: »
    Hey all. 

Thank you.
    Hi extrafluff,

Thanks for the post!

Nice choice! We do have stock of the OLED55CX5 ready to ship! It's £1399 but the euro price of 1429 works out much better for you and you can order via the link below:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

Hey all. 

Thank you.
    Hi extrafluff,

Thanks for the post!

Nice choice! We do have stock of the OLED55CX5 ready to ship! It's £1399 but the euro price of 1429 works out much better for you and you can order via the link below:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-14028-lg-oled55cx5lb-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-tv-freeview-play-freesat-hd.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    I'll place an order now, it'll burn a hole in my pocket otherwise:D

How long is delivery? It'll be to Dublin. 

Thank you

Hey all. 

Thank you.
    Hi extrafluff,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    I'll place an order now, it'll burn a hole in my pocket otherwise:D

How long is delivery? It'll be to Dublin. 

Thank you
    Hi extrafluff,

Thanks so much for the order!

Let me know if you have any issues!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭extrafluff

Hi David,

Just a quick update. Ordered this on Monday. Got my invoice yesterday & it was delivered about 10 minutes ago. 

Super service. Very quick.

Thank you. Now to hope the day goes quick so I can set it up after work. :D

Hi David,

Just a quick update. Ordered this on Monday. Got my invoice yesterday & it was delivered about 10 minutes ago. 

Super service. Very quick.

Thank you. Now to hope the day goes quick so I can set it up after work. :D
    Thanks for the post extrafluff!

Glad to hear it's arrived and hope the day didn't drag in too much for you!

If you have any issues with the setup please let me know but I hope you get to enjoy it over the weekend!

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

Silly question,if I’m in the north do I have the option to pay the euro price?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

batfin wrote: »
    Silly question,if I’m in the north do I have the option to pay the euro price?
    Hey Batfin.

Yip you can pay in Euro if you live in the North also.

Our customers are free to pay in which ever currency works out to be the cheapest for them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to order one of these TV's today for delivery to Dublin. Could you tell me if you have stock, do you include the LG buds that are offered on the UK site and what would be the best Euro price?

Model LGOLED55CX5LB.

Thanks!

Dazzy wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I'm looking to order one of these TV's today for delivery to Dublin. Could you tell me if you have stock, do you include the LG buds that are offered on the UK site and what would be the best Euro price?

Model LGOLED55CX5LB.

Thanks!
    Hi Dazzy.

Thanks for the post.

Yes, we have the 55CX in stock and ready for dispatch.
    We can also include the free LG headphones. (It hasn't updated on our own site for some reason).

The current web pricing would be the best at the moment. £1299 plus £6.99 or 1489 Euro delivered.

If you order via our website let me know and I can add the free headphones manually for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Hi Guys,

Model LGOLED55CX5LB.

Thanks!
    Hi Dazzy.

Thanks for the post.

We can also include the free LG headphones. (It hasn't updated on our own site for some reason).

The current web pricing would be the best at the moment. £1299 plus £6.99 or 1489 Euro delivered.

If you order via our website let me know and I can add the free headphones manually for you.

Ok, thanks Kenny. I've placed the order and will PM you the order number.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Model LGOLED55CX5LB.

Thanks!
    Hi Dazzy.

Thanks for the post.

Ok, thanks Kenny. I've placed the order and will PM you the order number.
    Cheers for the order Dazzy :)

I'll get it process ASAP for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.