Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Cheap ass" cables - Megadrive 2

Options
  • 25-01-2021 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anybody know a good source for cheap cables for a Megadrive 2? I'd be looking for a power supply and a scart cable. I'm not looking to purchase from anyone here as I'm afraid of the plague thing going around, I'm looking for new cables. Ali express? Do they only supply power supplies for the Chinese power system? I'd be looking for something that's not going to damage the Megadrive.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Not sure about a power supplies without going looking but off the top of my head for cables, I've found RetroGamingCables.co.uk pretty decent. Guy is good for communications if you happen to find yourself with unconventional setups and will flip wiring on cables (happened for me with a 32X to MD1 stereo patch cable and my CRT TV)

Edit: forgot about retrogamesupply.com that I bought a power supply replacement for a Mega CD2 from a couple of years ago too.

Advertisement