Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KBC App

• 26-01-2021 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble logging in this morning?

I keep getting an error.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭PHG

Getting the same, nothing on their twitter or website either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

PHG wrote: »
    Getting the same, nothing on their twitter or website either

Thanks. yeah I checked Twitter and sent them a tweet but nothing back yet.
    Tried to phone but left on hold.

At least i know its a problem their end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Back now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

It is back, but unable to view my Credit Card statement - getting an error https://wsmobile.kbc.ie/extgw/client/listEStatements

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,634 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Now it comes up with an urgent message that action is needed to set a unique eCommerce PIN when you start the app. Can't go past it, can't even log in to see online banking. You'd think they test this before rolling this out :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

unkel wrote: »
    Now it comes up with an urgent message that action is needed to set a unique eCommerce PIN when you start the app. Can't go past it, can't even log in to see online banking. You'd think they test this before rolling this out :rolleyes:

What error message are you getting when you attempt to set up the required PIN?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

I'm able to log in fine with that message. For me it's just where they normally put their FYI messages, before you even try to log in, but isn't impacting the log in process?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,634 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah can log in now, could not go past the message before (it appeared even before logging in), maybe they just fixed that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Yeah can log in now, could not go past the message before (it appeared even before logging in), maybe they just fixed that

No. It was fine yesterday too. I got past it no problem.

Advertisement