Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheque Books

Options
  • 26-01-2021 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I have two unused cheque books that I know I won't need as I have plenty of cheques left in other books. Can I return these books and get a refund?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

crunchy62 wrote: »
    I have two unused cheque books that I know I won't need as I have plenty of cheques left in other books. Can I return these books and get a refund?
    Hi crunchy62, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie. 

Yes, you can return any unused cheque books and receive a refund of any charges paid for them. The books can be handed in to your local branch or posted to your account holding branch. 

Thanks, 
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭crunchy62

Hi crunchy62, 

Yes, you can return any unused cheque books and receive a refund of any charges paid for them. The books can be handed in to your local branch or posted to your account holding branch. 

Thanks, 
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, I also have a book with just two cheques used. Can this be returned too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi crunchy62, 

Thanks, 
    Tara
    Thanks Tara, I also have a book with just two cheques used. Can this be returned too?
    Hi Crunchy62, this can certainly be returned as well in the branch.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement