Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Camcorder Help

• 26-01-2021 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I just got hold of a camcorder with the hope of putting footage onto a dvd.

I have done a few tests videos and have them on a memory card and i want to know the simplest way to trans fare from sd card to dvd.

I have tried myself but it seems very hard to do(im new to all this).is there a simple way to do this?is there a program a need to download to make it easy?

I know this is old school but iv a bit of time on my hands and would like to record some family events.

I thought it would be a simple case of insert sd card trans fare files to burner and burn to disk but it doesnt seem to be like that,am i missing something.?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,thank you.

Advertisement