Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI Snap and send

• 26-01-2021 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,587 ✭✭✭

Good god this service is attrocious.

So i send my receipt. Wait few days, hear nothing. I log into view claims. No sign of it. Ok i think, ill resubmit as i may have made a mistake. This time ill note the claim number.

NOPE. No claim number is provided.

How can they make something so utterly useless compared with whats out there.

Disclaimer: Employer provided the VHI insurance, would go elsewhere otherwise. Never an issue with Laya

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 349 ✭✭Bojill

Good god this service is attrocious.

So i send my receipt. Wait few days, hear nothing. I log into view claims. No sign of it. Ok i think, ill resubmit as i may have made a mistake. This time ill note the claim number.

NOPE. No claim number is provided.

How can they make something so utterly useless compared with whats out there.

Disclaimer: Employer provided the VHI insurance, would go elsewhere otherwise. Never an issue with Laya
    I've used it hundreds of times, never an issue. What did they say to you on the webchat about it?
    If you don't get a confirmation text within minutes, there's a problem with your submission.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I've used it loads of times, also with no issue. Only annoyance was i'd wiped my phone, and the submissions from the previous handset don't show up, but that's it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Used a few times myself and seemed to be an easy enough experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,315 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yeah another user here who has used it plenty of times. Zero issues.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,486 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Use it a bit, get a text confirmation once I submit something and money normally lands in my bank (Revolut) about 5 business days later.

Snapped the doctors receipt whilst I was waiting for prescription to be filled yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

I've used it plenty of times too and think it's an excellent service. Never had an issue and usually get an approval within 3 working days.

Advertisement