Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City gp

Options
  • 27-01-2021 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi All

I'm based in the city and am looking for gp recommendations in the city, I'm based close to the locke bar.

Like most people I'm looking for a competent, honest and caring gp that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Hooked

Hi All

I'm based in the city and am looking for gp recommendations in the city, I'm based close to the locke bar.

Like most people I'm looking for a competent, honest and caring gp that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks

My folks, family and myself have been using Tom O’Callaghan / Sinead O Dea, at Johnsgate, just opposite the side of St Johns Hospital...though I must admit I haven’t been in 10+ years and Tom might be retired? Mam regularly sees Dr. O’Dea...

Nothing but nice words to say about her nurse Mary...

They’d be only a short 10min stroll from the Locke...

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shreko

Grove island medical centre is very good. I find dr o ‘donoghue brilliant. Not sure if they are accepting new patients though

• Registered Users Posts: 24,220 ✭✭✭✭phog

Our family use Dr Griffin's on John's square - not sure if they're accepting new patients though.

I'd try stay clear of "medical centres" as I think they might be hard to get to build a rapport with your GP .

• Registered Users Posts: 1 elliemod

I visited Dr Sinead ODea once before and was very upset with the level of service I received from both her and her receptionist. The receptionist was very rude over the phone the few times I rang. Wouldn’t recommend using this clinic at all.

Advertisement