Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing a CC account

Options
  • 27-01-2021 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hello,
    Could  you tell me the steps required to closing a CC account. 
    The account is not cleared yet, just want to know the options.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Ekimiam,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

Once you make any final payments to the account, you can certainly close this account on 365 by selecting "services" > "send us a message". One of our colleagues will be happy to help with this. 

For more information on this, we have attached a link here.

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks, 
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ekimiam

thanks for the reply
    have just checked my account and i dont have the option to send you a message from services

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

ekimiam wrote: »
    thanks for the reply
    have just checked my account and i dont have the option to send you a message from services
    Thanks for getting back to us here ekimiam,

Can we check with you how are you logging into your account is this through the mobile app or banking 365 online? 

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭ekimiam

ekimiam wrote: »
    thanks for the reply
    Thanks for getting back to us here ekimiam,

Can we check with you how are you logging into your account is this through the mobile app or banking 365 online? 

Thanks Jen
    Card Care , sorry i should have mentioned that. no access to any other web portals for BOI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting back to us here on Boards.ie.

I have attached a link here with more information on how you can close your Credit Card account.

Thanks, Aisling

• Advertisement
Advertisement