Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cluain Larach, Tramore

Options
  • 27-01-2021 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Cluain Larach in Tramore. They have launched the final phase and they seem like nice houses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭hoganj

These are nice houses in my experience, not sure what the standard fitout is. Patch of grass out the back of most houses and driveway is nice. Mobile phone coverage is abysmal however. There is a footpath being built to the main road there which is good too.

My experience is with phase 1. There was an issue with Eir and connecting up broadband to the houses. I'm not sure who was responsible (builder/eir or someone else) but the end result is that a lot of houses were left without broadband for a few years. I think this has changed, but certainly look into this if you are considering buying here. Knock on doors and ask people living there if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Cakerbaker

A friend of mine bought there so can only comment as a visitor / have stayed overnight a handful of times. They’re nice houses, decent space. The utility is a bit odd, it’s a very narrow room so you can’t really do much with it.

As a light sleeper my only complaint is that the whole house is pumped so if anyone goes to the loo and washes their hands in the middle of the night, the pump downstairs kicks in and makes noise. Someone else mentioned the phone reception, I’ve to ring her house phone if I want to speak to her. The footpath to the road will be a great addition.

Advertisement