Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Forum Moderator Issue AXWELL

Options
  • 27-01-2021 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭

Moderator issue on MMA Forum

I wish to raise a dispute regarding the Moderator: Axwell

Im not understanding the 3 warnings which have been Pm to my inbox

Im on boards since 2006 and have never had an ongoing issue with a MOD in such a short space of time.

Im no expert on MMA, my 1st post ever on that forum I asked 2 questions, one user did reply but did not answer the questions, another user did reply with the answers. I made comments which Axwell cited me on by sending a warning.

Maybe my sense of humour which can be dry and sharp does not sit well with this Moderator and thats fine. However I now feel that there is something more to it, the Moderator is making it personal, asking that I apologise for PM asking who the category Moderator is. I feel that this moderator is highly sensitive and very defensive in tone and argumentative in manner.

Ive never made a formal complaint against a Moderator before since I joined here in 2006. I feel very strongly that i want all the comments investigated by somebody Senior and who is totally impartial.

The Moderator Axwell has now asked that I formally apologise to him /her?

I want to appeal and please view all emails sent and PM to me by this Moderator also.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi kravmaga,

This is not a place to vent about moderation of a forum or have a go at a particular moderator. Note that abusing a moderator on here will likely see you banned.

I am not sure what you refer to when you say 3 warnings. I only see 1 warning on your account in MMA from a few days ago. I assume this is the warning you wish to dispute?

On what basis do you want to dispute this?

Please post the PMs that you sent to the moderator to try and resolve the issue.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

When I opened my PM inbox , you have a warning came up 3 times on 3 separate messages.

I have just raised an issue which I feel I have been treated unfairly.

Is this not the place to raise a dispute with the warnings?

If this is the wrong place I'm confused. This is the link you sent me in a PM earlier. Im not venting, Im raising an issue.

I will send the PM's sent to me by the MMA Moderator.

Regards

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Can you please make sure you also send all the PMs you sent to the moderator disputing this yellow card to awec (or post them here)

Thanks

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi,

The post was clearly uncivil. No other poster owes you an answer to your questions in the forum.

I would suggest not going down the route of questioning the moderators motives when trying to discuss a warning they give you.

Appeal denied. You can take this to admin if you want to go further.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

No further response from OP

Marking resolved

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement