Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone introductory offer went for 29.99 to 39.95

• 27-01-2021 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am a bit angry. I recently signed up to Vodafone Fibre broadband for my mother for 29.99 a month. We signed up online.

We went a couple of weeks and we didnt hear anything so my mother rang and they said the order never went through. But now when I checked her second bill it was 39.35. I looked at all the contracts on my Vodafone and they show 39.35. But this is not what we ordered originally. We will contact vodafone tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone else experience this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭yammagamma

i signed up to switch to vodafone for the 30 euro 500 mb fibre that is hosted on the openeir network which i already have for a few years with another isp so no installation only connect up there router and be switched over and a appoitment was set for a monday between 9 and 12 when i logged onto vodafone and under my records. i didnt get a email so thats why i logged into my vodafone.. no one showed up no router posted out or anything, trying to ring them a nightmare as sales said as im a customer its not there department,

anyway like you they said that the order didnt go through online even though an appoitment and contract and sepa stuff was all there under my records.and i got a sepa dd letter posted to me, the usual the billing deparment were able to do that ok,
    so they said they had to cancel that order that didnt go through right and wait for a few days and ring up too order. they couldnt even cancel the order that never went right there and then and they refused to email me with conformation of the cancelation said they could only ring me. there customer support that i got through to in india and egypt were terrible being passed on from 1 department to another, i have never had any dealings with vodafone before and thought they be better the eir but there as bad..

has anyone being able to sign up/switch online without hassle

Advertisement