Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Garda and Military protect us from mandatory Vaccine ?

Options
2»

Comments

Overall, we rate GlobalResearch a Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy and Strong Pseudoscience website based on the promotion of unproven information such as the dangers of Vaccines and 9-11 as a false flag operation

Says it all really

• Registered Users Posts: 32,715 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Acer33 wrote: »
    Look lads, enjoy your medicine. As long as those of us would rather refrain are not forced i have no issue

Iv provided some articles outlining the prospective risks and an alternative analysis of what this pandemic is about for those interested

Good luck.

Checks posts...provided zero links...just a vague mention of a pro Russian website...

Is alternative analysis the new alternative facts?

Ta ra

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

Mods must still be asleep.

Hopefully they’ll be on soon to protect us from mandatory lunatics.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Iv provided some articles outlining the prospective risks and an alternative analysis of what this pandemic is about for those interested

You’ve provided nothing. Literally nothing. But isn't that the standard defence of the conspiracy theorist? “I’ve linked some very shady articles that I agree with, so it must be true”

Except you have provided nothing other than you read a pro Russian website.

Close the book eh Dano. Case Closed...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,029 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Governments cant even find their arse to wipe it, do you really think they could pull off a deception of the scale you allude to?

Deeper research my eye!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

robinph wrote: »
    So who exactly is "in power"?

Is Biden in power in the US? Was it Trump until last week? Or is there some top secret hidden operative that nobody knows about running things in the background? If it's not the president running the conspiracy in the US for example then how does the man behind the curtain running things manage when the entire political landscape changes in the running of the country? How do they manage to keep all those people needed to run things quiet even though they are from opposite political spectrums?
    Erm, isn't it Bill Gates who is controlling us all with his windows 10 vaccine or whatever they reckon he has put into the different vaccine brands?
    Maybe the Astra Zeneca squabble is really because they haven't installed the latest updates?
    Look lads, enjoy your medicine. As long as those of us who would rather refrain are not forced i have no issue
    You are more than welcome to catch the virus and die.
    Just don't infect anyone else with either the virus or your idiocy!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Hi all

I am getting a very bad feeling about everything thats going on atm. I think its quite obvious to most of us who have done some deeper research that this pandemic was planned ahead of time to institute a range of broader political and economic changes. One thing that concerns me in addition to the removal of many of our freedoms and the damage being done to the economy is the prospect of mandatory vaccines.

They quite clearly intend on using us as guinea pigs (for poorly tested chemical concoctions) and have a range of coercive mechanisms lined up to ensure everyone takes this vaccine. I would like an assurance from our Garda (whom i appreciate greatly for the work they do) that they will protect us from any attempt to forcefully apply syringes full of God knows what into us as citizens. I would respectfully ask all Garda members to remember their oaths and protect our rights to bodily integrity as enshrined in the constitution and reflecting our God given rights.

Thank you and keep up the good work
    keep up the "research"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I'm with the OP on this.

I buy a lot of Delph from China, and was concerned when I read the following from an internet based web site

Start

"Officials are warning that popping bubble wrap from China could expose one to coronavirus."

End

Source for the doubters:- https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/china-bubble-wrap-virus/

Having read this, I intruct my suppliers that they do not wrap any of the delph in bubblewrap, since then I can confirm that I have not had Covid.

In a totally unrelated issue, does anyone have any glue?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

There will be no capturing of people to vaccinate them forcibly. The fact that someone thinks this is a combination of sad and scary and in previous times would be considered to be sectioned for their own good.

OP, relax a bit. Our government have many many failings and I think they are on their last legs, but they’re not involved in some worldwide scam to use the general population of the world as test subjects. Think about it, the numbers of people who would be complicit in this is immense and way beyond that what would keep such a massive secret.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I’m a lucky man. Don’t have to worry about money, childcare, etc. So, things are not easy, but I know that compared to what other people are going through, this is a holiday.

You know what gets to me though?
    People.

If I ever have a breakdown, it’ll because of watching @rseholes who are too thick to give a sh!t. Thanks to them we will never really get out of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,994 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

let's stick to the facts....the vaccine is made from Lizard DNA

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Hey look, im not anti science

Things like mRNA conduits and CRISPR are fascinating. They have allot of potential benefits. Again its an issue of side effects and your own philosophy about what constitutes humanity - what limits should we place on technology ?. As long as informed consent is respected there should be no issue. As for the proposition that the banking sector, military industrial complex, pharmaceutical industry + biotech exert undue influence over the governments of the world....i think its a given at this stage.

Anyway, peace.

Hey, no changing the subject to one where you spout random sequences of letter in the hope that one of them means something.

Explain this global conspiracy from your first post and your proof that it's all been planned. Then we can move on to explaining the science to you.
    Hi all

I am getting a very bad feeling about everything thats going on atm. I think its quite obvious to most of us who have done some deeper research that this pandemic was planned ahead of time to institute a range of broader political and economic changes. One thing that concerns me in addition to the removal of many of our freedoms and the damage being done to the economy is the prospect of mandatory vaccines.

They quite clearly intend on using us as guinea pigs (for poorly tested chemical concoctions) and have a range of coercive mechanisms lined up to ensure everyone takes this vaccine. I would like an assurance from our Garda (whom i appreciate greatly for the work they do) that they will protect us from any attempt to forcefully apply syringes full of God knows what into us as citizens. I would respectfully ask all Garda members to remember their oaths and protect our rights to bodily integrity as enshrined in the constitution and reflecting our God given rights.

Thank you and keep up the good work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

What does that site say about the Russian vaccine?

Also, so you didn’t do deep research, you simply read others research, research that’s hosted on a Pro-Russian website.. and for balance, what contradicting views do they post? Or is it all just a 1 way stream?
    Just had a look at this website; Link

Absolutely loaded with conspiracy garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

No issue there whatsoever

Even if i contract a terminal illness i will not a use a hospital of any kind. Faith alone can cure all illness. Put your faith in Jesus and you wont require pharmacological interventions.

Not to say im uninterested in science or dismissing it entirely. One thing i couldnt understand, for example, was why resonant frequencies of the RIFE variety werent first established and used to deal with this SARS strain

I suppose those people who die just didn’t believe enough.....maybe it’s time to pray to Jesus to sort out the sickness in your head. You’re unwell and need help.

It's actually a great example of what a Russian propaganda site looks like

Not just covid, look at headlines on main page
    -
    No Likely Change in US Dirty Business as Usual. Pro-Navalny Protests in Russia
    By Stephen Lendman, January 27, 2021
    -
    International Warmongers Beat the War Drums for War Against Russia
    By Dr. Rudolf Hänsel, January 27, 2021
    -
    US to Deploy B1-B Lancer Strategic Bombers to Norway for Arctic Contention
    By South Front, January 27, 2021
    -
    Pro-Trump articles as well; Accused of “Inciting Insurrection”: Most Republican Senators Oppose Trump’s Upcoming Sham Impeachment Trial

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

No issue there whatsoever

If contract a terminal illness i will not a use a hospital of any kind. Faith alone can cure all illness. Put your faith in Jesus and you wont require pharmacological interventions.

Not to say im uninterested in science or dismissing it entirely. One thing i couldnt understand, for example, was why resonant frequencies of the RIFE variety werent first established and used to deal with this SARS strain

So if you put your faith in Jesus why do you need the mere mortals of the police and military to protect you from a vaccine that nobody is going to be forced to take against their will?

Is Jesus actually the one running the global conspiracy? Is that why nobody has leaked the details from any government or civil service anywhere on the planet because Jesus has possesed them? What about any atheists in government, have they been possessed as well?

Very few Christian denominations totally disapprove of all medical intervention though, do they?

Are you a Jehovah's Witness, Acer33?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭wheresthebeef

Those who died with faith in Jesus will be resurrected in the body upon his return

You’re funny

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭grassylawn

obvious troll is obvious

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement