Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer large sum of money

Options
  • 28-01-2021 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,
    Is there a cost for transferring a large sum of money from my account to someone elses?  It is from a Bank of Ireland account to a KBC account.  I understand that the daily limit is 20K.  Is there any tax implication of doing so either or is there a threshold?

Thanks a million for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi Marilyn, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie today. 

Please be assured there would be no charge applied to your account from BOI when making a transfer to another current account with in ROI. 

If there's anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch with us here or on any of our social channels, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MarilynK

Hi Marilyn, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie today. 

Please be assured there would be no charge applied to your account from BOI when making a transfer to another current account with in ROI. 

If there's anything else we can help you with please don't hesitate to get in touch with us here or on any of our social channels, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve
    Hi Eve, That's great, thanks a million for letting me know.  Enjoy the weekend:)

Advertisement