Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yob - Our Raw Heart vinyl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭marrm

the corpo wrote: »
    Right, so this is a *very* niche bargain alert, but I went to buy this LP earlier, amazing prog metal on double purple vinyl. It was priced at £18.99 which I already thought was a bargain, but when I put it in basket it dropped to 15.82. Winner!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Our-Raw-Heart-VINYL-Yob/dp/B08JLXYGCJ/ref=tmm_vnl_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1611836494&sr=8-4

Maybe they let you off the VAT? :confused:

Anyway, when i tried it, it came to over €27 with extra courier fees etc. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

marrm wrote: »
    Maybe they let you off the VAT? :confused:
    Correct!
    marrm wrote: »
    Anyway, when i tried it, it came to over €27 with extra courier fees etc. :mad:
    OP has Prime I’d say and you don’t.. so you get postage fees which take you over the limit, so fees applied.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭the corpo

Ah yes, I still have Prime, forgot to say. Sorry. Still bargain for any prime doom metal fans!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭jayjbe

Thanks OP. No interest in album posted but a good tip to buy some good vinyl albums at cheaper price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jayjbe wrote: »
    Thanks OP. No interest in album posted but a good tip to buy some good vinyl albums at cheaper price.
    Had a rake of vinyl in my wishlist on Amazon..

.. but since Brexit, very few of them being sold/fulfilled by Amazon I found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I've been buying loads of vinyl with the vat situation, some real bargains to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭AhrSkidar

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I've been buying loads of vinyl with the vat situation, some real bargains to be had.

Yeah, there have been some good bargains. Got the picture disc edition of Prefab Sprout's "Steve McQueen" for about €15 last week (have Prime).

The 3 for 2 on Amazon.de before Christmas was dangerously good - not sure how often that happens.

Advertisement