Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small print Jobs in the city?

• 28-01-2021 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere currently open that does small print jobs in the city.
    The place i normally used is shut.

Have found myself needing the odd bit of schoolwork that would be handier printed etc and dont fancy buying a printer right now.

Thanks,
    Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere currently open that does small print jobs in the city.
    The place i normally used is shut.

Have found myself needing the odd bit of schoolwork that would be handier printed etc and dont fancy buying a printer right now.

Thanks,
    Marty.

I generally use DocuCentre on O'Connell St

But if it's just a page or two or later in the evening I use Copy That on Henry St

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

phog wrote: »
    I generally use DocuCentre on O'Connell St

But if it's just a page or two or later in the evening I use Copy That on Henry St

Thanks I’ll try docucentre , copy that is where I’d normally go but closed for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Polyprint on Catherine St is still open but with slightly limited times. (061) 311 375

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

supermouse wrote: »
    Polyprint on Catherine St is still open but with slightly limited times. (061) 311 375

Thanks I’ll try those 2.

Advertisement