Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Switch & Save Offers

• 28-01-2021 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Vodafone currently have €100.00 & €50.00 off certain phones when you switch your number to them. I have tried to order a phone off them on a few occasions and the order keeps getting cancelled. Anyone else experiencing problems?

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/pay-as-you-go-phones.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

What network are you moving porting over to Vodafone from?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sparkles2012

CVB wrote: »
    What network are you moving porting over to Vodafone from?

It was from Eir, I was in contact with web support and apparently there was a technical glitch preventing orders from going through online and its suposed to be fixed now so I must wait now until they refund my money from a cancelled order to try again apparently it can take up to 5 working days for the money to go back to my Bank Account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Berberis

Bought a total of 3 phones using the switch and save offers since Christmas 2019. Used sims from Eir and Three and had no problems at all.

However I tried to support someone last week to buy a new phone from them online with the switch and save, but it kept saying that their post mobile number they wanted to port was already registered to vodafone, when it isn't. The person has been a postmobile payg customer for a number of years now.
    Rang customer care, but only help they could offer was to keep trying.

Advertisement