Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incomplete an order

Options
  • 29-01-2021 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there,

Last night I ordered a package from a website.

The first time, my purchase did not complete. When I tried for the second time, it has been finished correctly.

In my profile, I have one order, but in my boi account, two times has been paid for this purchase.

When will I receive the amount of incomplete order?

Thanks,
    Amin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

amin8766 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Last night I ordered a package from a website.

The first time, my purchase did not complete. When I tried for the second time, it has been finished correctly.

In my profile, I have one order, but in my boi account, two times has been paid for this purchase.

When will I receive the amount of incomplete order?

Thanks,
    Amin
    Good morning Amin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today on Boards.ie.

If a transaction was cancelled or was not processed on a website and the funds still leave your account, they should be returned automatically within 5-7 working days. If this transaction goes into the 'completed transactions' tab on your mobile app, I would recommend contacting the retailer to request a refund.

I hope this helps!

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 9 amin8766

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your reply.

Both payments are in the progress tab now.

Should I do anything at this time?

Kind regards,
    Amin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
    Amin
    Thanks for getting back to me Amin.

Generally one of these payments will automatically be returned to you and one of them will go into the 'completed transactions' tab. While they are in progress, no action is needed at the moment. If both transactions end up in the 'completed' section, I would recommend contacting the retailer.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 9 amin8766

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your reply.

Kind regards,
    Amin
    Thanks for getting back to me Amin.

Generally one of these payments will automatically be returned to you and one of them will go into the 'completed transactions' tab. While they are in progress, no action is needed at the moment. If both transactions end up in the 'completed' section, I would recommend contacting the retailer.

Many thanks,
    Megan
    Thanks Megan,

As you mentioned, one of them went to the completed tab, but one of them is in the progress tab from 28-Jan till now.

Is the returning process too time-consuming?

Kind regards,
    Amin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Amin, 

Thanks for getting back to us.

If only one has fully processed, the second transaction should fall off the account after 5 working days. If this purchase was made during the day on Friday, it should fall off your account overnight tonight. This will reflect in your balance. 

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Advertisement
Advertisement