Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worthy Gift for 17 Years Old Girl?

Options
  • 29-01-2021 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

Greetings!

My cousin's birthday is coming next month. Yes, she is completing seventeen years of her life. Actually, she lives with us and I always treat her like a younger sister. Last year due to some financial reasons we didn't celebrate her birthday and only cut one cake without gifts. That's why I want to make this birthday very special for her.

Though we have planned a small birthday party but I am much confused among too many birthday gifts. According to my dad, we can gift her an e-bike from here https://www.wired.co.uk/article/best-electric-bike-uk, but I don't think she would able to get more benefit of it because she is already own one e-bike. No doubt, a more advanced version could be a good idea but I would like to know your views.

On the contrary, any gold jewellery or technology gadget idea is circulating among many family members. Moreover, I am even thinking to gift her driving lesson voucher from here https://www.drivinglessonvouchers.com/product/driving-lesson-gift-vouchers/ because its the right time when she should apply for provisional driving license. In this regard, the completion of 47 driving lesson hours would be mandatory. Withal, I am not sure how these vouchers work because I will use them for the first time.

As the entire family is willing to gift her with collective money, that's why we have a budget of £1100 to £1500. You can suggest more gifts with this budget, but it should be worth using for her.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

For a budget that large does she need a new laptop?

A macbook would be good, or a fancy ipad with apple pen?

Could be handy for the college stage of her life.

A car.

Advertisement