Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm System Being Jammed

• 29-01-2021 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can anyone please advise as to how I can prevent my home alarm by being disabled by a jammer? I have a wireless system and have read on the internet that it is very easy to jam these which I strongly suspect is being done to my alarm system.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭kub

Toby 45 wrote: »
    Can anyone please advise as to how I can prevent my home alarm by being disabled by a jammer? I have a wireless system and have read on the internet that it is very easy to jam these which I strongly suspect is being done to my alarm system.

Hi, what is the make and model of your system and what gives you the impression it is being jammed ?

Just please bare in mind, anyone can put anything on the internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,746 ✭✭✭✭altor

Toby 45 wrote: »

Anything that is wireless can be jammed.
    Its how the system reacts to the Jam is what's more important.

Advertisement