Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2005 - Mini Cooper S insurance

• 29-01-2021 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

Currently with Allianz and a renewal quote of 850-ish, 4e more than last year :rolleyes:. 37yrs old, 6 years ncd, no points, claims etc.

The lowest quote I have is for 500e with its4woman.ie, this goes up to 600ish with all options. My next best is 123.ie at 640ish.

I've read/heard mixed reviews on its4woman.ie and 123.ie and while the quote is awesome, I'm not sure if I should jump on it. In all the years of driving I've never once had to deal with insurance companies except once when I broke down.

Anyone any experience?

---edit---

25plus are not bad either 544 before adding the extras (making it around 650)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭micah537

Its4women, 25plus and boxymo are all the one company (MCL). Boxymo have some bad reviews from customers. Who is the actual insurer the quotes are with?

I was insured with 123.ie before but never needed to claim with any company so can't comment on that, but would certainly go back to them if the quote was good. 123.ie cover is from RSA.

Did you try GMHD.ie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I noticed both its4woman and 25+ were very similar sites, both were also policies with AIG. I didn't try boxymo, I have no interest in having telematics technology installed in my car!

I've never had to deal with any insurance, I hope not to have to either!

These are my lowest choices
    25plus (AIG) 544
    it4woman (AIG) 556
    123.IE - 639
    Chill Ivernia 686
    kennco 726
    quoteme (Kennco) 814
    Allianz Renewal 847

I'll probably end up going with who ever is the cheapest unless someone has some really bad experiences with them that would convince me not to.

Advertisement