Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hik-Connect Sharing certain cameras only

Options
  • 29-01-2021 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Ive a DS-7608NI-I2-8P NVR with 5 cameras attached. I want to share 2 cameras with someone else but when I share them to a dummy account I set up all cameras show the live view and there does not seem to be any way to disable live view of some cameras but still let them view others? Is there an easy way to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭halfforward

Signpost wrote: »
    Ive a DS-7608NI-I2-8P NVR with 5 cameras attached. I want to share 2 cameras with someone else but when I share them to a dummy account I set up all cameras show the live view and there does not seem to be any way to disable live view of some cameras but still let them view others? Is there an easy way to do this?

Log into your hik connect account via web browser when you share the device you can pick and choose cameras and rights you want to share.

Advertisement