Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,487 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

great to seem so many brand new pro sf posters joining up to voice their opinion in block .

the online army recruiting strong :-)

On loan from other teams perhaps, Wickla:cool:

May have performed in other colors....... uhmmmmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

TheTruth21 wrote: »
    Can you please post in English and not teenage text talk.

Theres plenty of no go areas in Ireland, especially some parts of Dublin but look up theres worse in certain parts so its all good

Facts are Belfast is a safer city than Dublin.

The people of the North will have a great summer, fair play to them. Vaccine was rolled out, no stealing vaccines taking them home for family, giving them to a friend of a friend etc...
    So are all the deaths and infections and the spread across bother counties from the north SF fault as well , or that on Borris ? The vaccine rollout is being orchestrated from Westminster so SF , Dup and the rest of the beauts up there have zero to do with it . So are you all grateful for being part of the UK now when it suits ?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

More luck to you,a chara.

The poor lads and lassies of the PSNI might look askance at those ‘stats’, I would suspect.

But, lookit, just a few yung ‘flas throwing a few patheral bombs...what’s the harm in that, burning’ a couple of cyars an’ busses..... just letting’ off steam like ... a bit of buck leppin.

Annual event for the PSNI Brendi. The loyal brethren do like a good old 'street party' during these months.

So are all the deaths and infections and the spread across bother counties from the north SF fault as well , or that on Borris ? The vaccine rollout is being orchestrated from Westminster so SF , Dup and the rest of the beauts up there have zero to do with it . So are you all grateful for being part of the UK now when it suits ?

Sure there was no spikes in counties miles away from the border was there tikka?

• Site Banned Posts: 71 ✭✭TheTruth21

I live in the Republic of Ireland. The only thing im grateful for the UK is Brexit which has brought a United Ireland another step closer.

• Advertisement

Sure there was no spikes in counties miles away from the border was there tikka?

Maybe wqs a outbreak after Golfgate which was the beginning of people ignoring the rules

We are talking about the North any other spin with other counties is irrelevant, your new recruit is crowing about how great life is up there thanks to SF , so stick to that .

We are talking about the North any other spin with other counties is irrelevant, your new recruit is crowing about how great life is up there thanks to SF , so stick to that .

Monaghan is in the south as is Donegal Cavan and Leitrim. Last time I looked anyhow.
    It was you who introduced the border counties.

Monaghan is in the south as is Donegal Cavan and Leitrim. Last time I looked anyhow.
    It was you who introduced the border counties.

Who knows ive been told i live in the North

How great life WILL be when restrictions are lifted. Your leaving out keys words my man

• Advertisement

I live in the Republic of Ireland. The only thing im grateful for the UK is Brexit which has brought a United Ireland another step closer.

Outside of the the usual Celtic jersey wearing muppets a lot down here really don’t want to be associated with that **** show up there .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Cheers for that, as I said, not an expert.

It's interesting to contrast the various degrees of transparency with 'whois'

The 'redactions' on the FG and FF search.

https://who.is/whois/finegael.ie

https://who.is/whois/fiannafail.ie

Whois automatically redacted European sites that were public prior to May 23, 2018.

Outside of the the usual Celtic jersey wearing muppets a lot down here really don’t want to be associated with that **** show up there .

I do not supoort any British football team. I folllow our own league, my team Monaghan are no more but id still follow the league regularly.

How great life WILL be when restrictions are lifted. Your leaving out keys words my man

How are SF responsible for the vaccine roll out in the north - please tell me ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Some job done by Sinn Fein and all other parties in the roll out in the 6 counties. An enjoyable summer ahead for them.
    Stormont laughing at Dublin now, who would have thought

I would like to think Stormont would be a bit wiser than to laugh at the Republic over their pandemic performance, given the death rate in the north is higher and unfortunately combined with poorer outlook on the economic side.

When you answer a question about your previous statement, you stated outside of Celtic jersey wearing people nobody down here is interested in up there.

How do you know this. FF and SF combined got over 60% of the public vote (both parties are committed to re-unification)

Your statement was made up nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

up for sale?

Expires On
    2021-10-01

Registered On
    2019-10-01

Updated On
    2021-04-12

https://who.is/whois/sfabu.com

did you actually go to the site?

Did you miss the 'and all other parties' bit of his/her post?

When you answer a question about your previous statement, you stated outside of Celtic jersey wearing people nobody down here is interested in up there.

How do you know this. FF and SF combined got over 60% of the public vote (both parties are committed to re-unification)
    Ah here now,those 2 parties got 46.7% in the last election not 60% and 100% of the parties are committed to facilitating a united Ireland

Its a united Kingdom roll out,boasted by Boris as being a victory for greed and capitalism
    Never thought I'd see shinners with such high praise for UK effort AND greed and capitalism :D

• Advertisement

Ah here now,those 2 parties got 46.7% in the last election not 60% and 100% of the parties are committed to facilitating a united Ireland

Fine Gael too sectarian towards SF, trying to get people believing they had no Protestants at one stage. My unionist friends enjoyed that one. Yes living on border you meet unionists regularly and they are nice people

Fine Gael too sectarian towards SF, trying to get people believing they had no Protestants at one stage. My unionist friends enjoyed that one. Yes living on border you meet unionists regularly and they are nice people

I've neighbours with unionist cousins
    One prays for Michael D of a Sunday,the others for the Queen and 'Im a long way from the border,your point? That you know unionists?
    Thats nice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

No expert in these things, can anyone explain what might be going on there?
    It was previously registered by a Chinese registrant and parked with Chinese gambling affiliate links.

Old Hoster New Hoster Month / Year Zone Date Transaction
    N/A LINODE.COM October 2019 2019-11-01 New
    DNSPAI.COM N/A January 2019 2019-02-01 Deleted
    N/A DNSPAI.COM March 2018 2018-04-01 New
    DOMAINCONTROL.COM N/A February 2018 2018-03-01 Deleted
    N/A DOMAINCONTROL.COM December 2015 2016-01-01 New
    4CUN.COM N/A November 2012 2012-12-01 Deleted
    N/A 4CUN.COM October 2010 2010-11-01 New

It had been hosted on Linode since it was registered in 2019 and the DNS changed to a parking DNS in the last few days. That's why people see a page with pay per click adverts when they visit the site now.

There didn't seem to be any other site hosted on that old Linode IP address (using a website/IP address reverse lookup directory database).

Regards...jmcc

Did you miss mine when I included them all previous and said it had nothing to do with any of them , it’s from your rulers in Westminster. But you dodged that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

maccored wrote: »
    did you actually go to the site?
    yes its a holding page

• Registered Users Posts: 19,487 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Can you please post in English and not teenage text talk.

Theres plenty of no go areas in Ireland, especially some parts of Dublin but look up theres worse in certain parts so its all good

Facts are Belfast is a safer city than Dublin.

The people of the North will have a great summer, fair play to them. Vaccine was rolled out, no stealing vaccines taking them home for family, giving them to a friend of a friend etc...

Where are the “no go areas in Dublin” a chara.

Throwing out a lot of stuff and I’m afraid most of it is rubbish and not sustainable.

Did you miss mine when I included them all previous and said it had nothing to do with any of them , it’s from your rulers in Westminster. But you dodged that one.

What?

Its a united Kingdom roll out,boasted by Boris as being a victory for greed and capitalism
    Never thought I'd see shinners with such high praise for UK effort AND greed and capitalism :D

Oh I know rightly what it is...the bad stuff that happens in de north = SF's fault, the good stuff = nothing to do with SF, it's Westminster runs de place.
    Tired old rubbish.

Where are the “no go areas in Dublin” a chara.

Throwing out a lot of stuff and I’m afraid most of it is rubbish and not sustainable.

Sheriff St at night time, Plenty areas of Finglas, Coombe St a chara, plenty halting sites around dublin that be considered no go areas a chara

I even know of no go areas in dundalk at dark and in Monaghan town theres halting sites i wouldn't go near or walk past at dark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

not sure that Fine Gael are too bothered about sectarian at all - that they always have overseen the Banking system here? may be more important to them.

Advertisement