Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,842 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

markodaly wrote: »
    SF has long-established links with many tyrants and dictators all over the world, from Gadaffi to Chavez, to Saddam to al-Assad.
    Going back further, the likes of Sean Russel was a Nazi collaborator and sympathiser.

?width=630&version=1073970

SF folks banging on about human rights and humanitarianism is like Kim Jung-Un advocating weight watchers.

SF/PIRA murdered over 2000 people, not sure about you but murdering over 2000 people is against human rights, id call it war crime myself (and they killed more Catholics and Nationalists than the all British Security Forces combined!)
    Tony Blair was a popular boy with FG
    Obama dropped more bombs than any prez since Vietnam. H's popular with FG too.
    You like your killers and warmongers to be part of the western elite.
    What's your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,609 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Sure if Pearse doesn't do time in prison for it after being found unanimously guilty of a criminal offence and also refused on appeal it's not like you'd accept anything bad said about him

Is it me, are or these SF lads like Pearse actually stupid?

They bang on and on about 'da guberment' should do this or that, but there is clear separation of powers here.

The government of Ireland is not a dictatorship, from this example about 'telling' the CB what to do, to interfere into the NCH planning and construction process among others.

I know, I know, the SF core voters are not the brightest tools in the box, plenty of evidence of that on social media, but they are setting themselves up for a fall here.

Tony Blair was a popular boy with FG
    Obama dropped more bombs than any prez since Vietnam. H's popular with FG too.
    You like your killers and warmongers to be part of the western elite.
    What's your point?

Sounds like MAGA Trump talk to me!!

Here is an insight Francie, you and SF/PIRA are also part of the Western elite.

But, yea lets talk about Blair, Clinton and Obama in the SF thread!! :D:D:D

There's only one politician I know of that bent over backwards for Trump and raced out to visit him in the middle of a pandemic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Here is an insight Francie, you and SF/PIRA are also part of the Western elite.

But, yea lets talk about Blair, Clinton and Obama in the SF thread!! :D:D:D

You literally just raised Chavez, Gaddafi etc. No credibility Marko. Low level baiting.

Anything to ignore the fact Varadkaar has interfered with the central bank in the past

• Advertisement

Anything to ignore the fact Varadkaar has interfered with the central bank in the past

Eh, no he didn't interfere, there is a difference in 'asking' and interfering.

Whats Pearse asking him to do?

There's only one politician I know of that bent over backwards for Trump and raced out to visit him in the middle of a pandemic.

Oh you cant help yourself can you, in the middle? Hmm, we do remember the address Leo gave in Washington right?

It was the start of the pandemic but since lying and spreading falsehoods is second nature to you, I know you can't really tell the difference anymore between fact and fiction.

Whats Pearse asking him to do?

To interfere.

Is this the same as the 'difference' in Gaddafi killing innocent people and Obama killing 'innocent' people? Bad killing and Good killing? Yeh?

• Advertisement

Oh you cant help yourself can you, in the middle? Hmm, we do remember the address Leo gave in Washington right?

It was the start of the pandemic but since lying and spreading falsehoods is second nature to you, I know you can't really tell the difference anymore between fact and fiction.

At the time mark...at the time...it was in the middle of a pandemic. (Am I really having to explain this?):rolleyes:

The people of the country had decided to cancel the Paddy's Day parade and many other things, it was so serious. Not for Leo though and not for Micheál this year either.

To interfere.

Only in so much as he has before:
    Mr Doherty said he had repeatedly called in the Dáil last year for the Central Bank to take action and for the Government to support that call.
    Taoiseach Leo Varadkar has called on the Central Bank to loosen strict mortgage lending rules to help young couples caught in the so-called “rent trap”.

As I said, FG are bull****ting on this one

Is this the same as the 'difference' in Gaddafi killing innocent people and Obama killing 'innocent' people? Bad killing and Good killing? Yeh?

Same difference I guess when SF/PIRA killed over 2,000 men, women and children, many of them civilians.

Case in point Warrenpoint, where 18 people were murdered, but they were 'good' killings, but let's ignore the fact on the same day SF/PIRA also killed a 14 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, and 85 year old woman and a 79 year old man..

Were they 'good' killing too Francie?

Your record is clear on this, you have publicly supported the violence murderous campaign of SF/PIRA, even when they killed innocent children.

At the time mark...at the time...it was in the middle of a pandemic. (Am I really having to explain this?):rolleyes:

Fake News.

The WHO announced on the 11th of March, that there was a Pandemic.
    Leo was already in the US when this happened.

Same difference I guess when SF/PIRA killed over 2,000 men, women and children, many of them civilians.

Case in point Warrenpoint, where 18 people were murdered, but they were 'good' killings, but let's ignore the fact on the same day SF/PIRA also killed a 14 year old boy, a 15 year old boy, and 85 year old woman and a 79 year old man..

Were they 'good' killing too Francie?

Your record is clear on this, you have publicly supported the violence murderous campaign of SF/PIRA, even when they killed innocent children.

mark they were ALL wrong. All the people killed in wars/conflict are victims of that war/conflict.

You can't start cherrypicking just because it the Americans or the British in state of the art war machines.

War/conflict is a failure of politics and the human race..for everyone. There is no 'good' war and never has been...except for you guys funnily enough, you love to ignore killings and murder and point out the killings of one side, when we all know there is never just one side. Come down of that high moral ground, you might fall and hurt yourself.

Fake News.

The WHO announced on the 11th of March, that there was a Pandemic.
    Leo was already in the US when this happened.

We had cancelled the St Patrick's Day parade, New York had declared a 'state of emergency' mark. Stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

We had cancelled the St Patrick's Day parade, New York had declared a 'state of emergency' mark. Stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

It is a fact that the WHO declared a pandemic on the 11th of March.
    https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020

Leo was already in the US by this time.

To state that Leo swanned off to the US to quote, 'in the middle of a pandemic' is a lie, fake news and an untruth.

You can repeat it all you want, but you are repeating the same lie and untruth.

That.is.all. :)

mark they were ALL wrong.

Then why do SF TD's glorify these 'wrongs'?
    Why do you justify the killings of innocent people, especially children?

"It was all wrong... BUT...."
    There is always a but

"I am not racist.... BUT..."
    That is the logic here.

Scurrilous lie and not the first time you told it.

Back up that or I will ask a mod to intervene here.

I can do the cut and thrust and take insult and give them...but this is just disgusting abuse of debate.

Back that up mark.

Scurrilous lie and not the first time you told it.

Back up that or I will ask a mod to intervene here.

I can do the cut and thrust and take insult and give them...but this is just disgusting abuse of debate.

Back that up mark.

You refused to condemn outright without equivocation the murder of two children in Warrington.

There was always a BUT attached to your 'Oh it was wrong' or 'It was regrettable' or 'It was all wrong...BUT'. You always justified the bombings carried out by the PIRA as means to an end, these bombings included the killing of children.

So much so, once you went down the whataboutery road, trying to talk about the atom bombs that were dropped on Japan.... yea, you lost me on that one.

• Advertisement

You refused to condemn outright without equivocation the murder of two children in Warrington.
    No I did'nt, that is an OUTRIGHT lie. Here is what I said the last time you tried this ****e.
    The killing of anyone was abhorrent, the killing of innocent children despicable.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114209584&postcount=8675
    There was always a BUT attached to your 'Oh it was wrong' or 'It was regrettable' or 'It was all wrong...BUT'. You always justified the bombings carried out by the PIRA as means to an end, these bombings included the killing of children.

So don't repeat that lie again.
    So much so, once you went down the whataboutery road, trying to talk about the atom bombs that were dropped on Japan.... yea, you lost me on that one.

You are able, YOU, to ignore the killings of Obama for instance while condemning the killings of others.
    I ask, WHY are people killing each other and pinpoint the causes and who is to blame for that, while always, always condemning any of the violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

mark they were ALL wrong. All the people killed in wars/conflict are victims of that war/conflict.

You can't start cherrypicking just because it the Americans or the British in state of the art war machines.

War/conflict is a failure of politics and the human race..for everyone. There is no 'good' war and never has been...except for you guys funnily enough, you love to ignore killings and murder and point out the killings of one side, when we all know there is never just one side. Come down of that high moral ground, you might fall and hurt yourself.

Yes, we can start cherry picking.

Go back to WW2, the Allied bombings were justified, and we were cowardly weasels for standing by and doing nothing.

Similarly, during the IRA campaign, the ambivalent attitude of some of our govern,ents was a disgrace.

blanch152 wrote: »
    Yes, we can start cherry picking.

Go back to WW2, the Allied bombings were justified, and we were cowardly weasels for standing by and doing nothing.

Similarly, during the IRA campaign, the ambivalent attitude of some of our govern,ents was a disgrace.

So where does it stop? Standing by while Blair committed war crimes?

We were a sovereign NEW country who hadn't stood by and watched the Germans break the Treaty of Versailles and re-arm while our royals were schmoozing with them and our and America's arms industrialists were getting rich.

Forever proud we sat that one out as a country. Forever sad for our poor men and women who sacrificed themselves so soon after the atrocity the same nations committed in WW1.

And before there is any doubt...
    Here is the proof.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114418002&postcount=7125
    If you want my 'personal opinion' on what happened in Warrington - it was a shocking and unforgivable crime...as every single act of violence was in the conflict/war from the beginning. Including the crime of artificially creating a majority for sectarian bigots to exploit. Whose sectarian bigoted state was finally eradicated by the rights written down and achieved in the GFA.

Starts off well... but then there is the big equivocation. In other words, it was really the fault of the Brits at the end of the day, which voids the first part.
    "Im sorry, but I'm not really sorry"

Another post where you're basically stating the end justifies the means. Bombings are fine, as it gets results.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114049331&postcount=8274
    The IRA campaign, particularly in Britain towards the end of the conflict/war did bring pressure to bear on the British. The British had realised that the only solution to a conflict/war that was hurting them was to talk. The history shows their reaction when bombs went off in Britain. Canary Wharf, Manchester even Brighton all had their effects.

You even tried to blame the murder of Lyra McKee on partition, not the people who actually killed her.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109987601&postcount=62
    No.
    The harsh reality here is as it has always been. There will be no peace in Ireland until we deal with partition.

That was posted 3 days after her murder by the New IRA.

The evidence is over-whelming.

You are able, YOU, to ignore the killings of Obama for instance while condemning the killings of others.

The mere fact that you constantly bring up Obama and other US presidents and Tony Blair whatever you are having yourself.... is proof positive of my claim.

There is always equivocation, never a flat out admission that something the PIRA was just wrong.

Yea, so killing children was 'wrong' but it got 'results' and and.. and.... what about Obama and Blair and partition and the Unionist veto and Dresdon and the Atom Bomb and the All-Ireland final of 1964 and Top Of the Pops.... well WHAT ABOUT THEM!!!??

All in all, it is a defence of the murder of children because of the relentless equivocation.
    If you are uncomfortable with that, then stop equivocating.
    You can do it right now. Condemn all the bombings and killings of the PIRA without a 'But' or a 'Whatabout'

And before there is any doubt...
    Here is the proof.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114418002&postcount=7125

Starts off well... but then there is the big equivocation. In other words, it was really the fault of the Brits at the end of the day, which voids the first part.
    "Im sorry, but I'm not really sorry"

Another post where you're basically stating the end justifies the means. Bombings are fine, as it gets results.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114049331&postcount=8274

You even tried to blame the murder of Lyra McKee on partition, not the people who actually killed her.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=109987601&postcount=62

That was posted 3 days after her murder by the New IRA.

The evidence is over-whelming.

God forbid you ever have to discuss the progress of a war.

If somebody discusses the causes of a war...they are condoning the participants in it?
    Does Dermot Ferriter and other historians/commentators know this?

The mere fact that you constantly bring up Obama and other US presidents and Tony Blair whatever you are having yourself.... is proof positive of my claim.

There is always equivocation, never a flat out admission that something the PIRA was just wrong.

Yea, so killing children was 'wrong' but it got 'results' and and.. and.... what about Obama and Blair and partition and the Unionist veto and Dresdon and the Atom Bomb and the All-Ireland final of 1964 and Top Of the Pops.... well WHAT ABOUT THEM!!!??

All in all, it is a defence of the murder of children because of the relentless equivocation.
    If you are uncomfortable with that, then stop equivocating.
    You can do it right now. Condemn all the bombings and killings of the PIRA without a 'But' or a 'Whatabout'

Was Obama a murderer like Saddam was a murderer mark? Did innocent people die because of the actions of both?

Answer that without a 'but' and what you call 'equivocation'. No answer will be taken as weak equivocation.

God forbid you ever have to discuss the progress of a war.

If somebody discusses the causes of a war...they are condoning the participants in it?
    Does Dermot Ferriter and other historians/commentators know this?

Diarmuid Ferriter, you are not.

You are not a historian or journalist examining the conflict from a mere historical, sociological or political viewpoint.
    You are not Diarmuid Ferriter, Peter Taylor or Tim Pat Coogan.
    You are a poster on boards.ie who is one of the most ardent supporters of SF/PIRA. SF/PIRA can do no wrong in your eyes.

Proof?

You dismissed even the notion that the PIRA could have carried out Kingsmill, when
    a) Barry McElduff admitted it was them
    b) The HET found the IRA responsible.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105843173&postcount=948
    I have no doubt that members of the IRA may have been involved in Kingsmill. It was an act of anger in a period when tit for tat killings were common and the chaos of the conflict was at it's height. It came after other equally horrible indiscriminate killings.

Not excusing it for one minute but there is no proof that this was an ordered or sanctioned attack. And knowing what I do about the conflict it doesn't fit any patterns or aims of the IRA.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105843173&postcount=948
    A 2011 report by the Historical Enquiries Team (HET) found that members of the Provisional IRA carried out the attack, despite the organisation being on ceasefire. The HET report said that the men were targeted because they were Protestants[3][4][5] and that, although it was a response to the night before, it had been planned.[5] The weapons used were linked to 110 other attacks

Don't piss on our of legs and tell us it's raining, that horse bolted long ago.

Was Obama a murderer like Saddam was a murderer mark? Did innocent people die because of the actions of both?

Answer that without a 'but' and what you call 'equivocation'. No answer will be taken as weak equivocation.

So given the opportunity to clarify for us all, that you do indeed condemn unequivocally the murder of innocents by the PIRA, you harp on about Saddam and Obama.

So, there you have it, folks. My earlier charge stands the test.

• Advertisement

So given the opportunity to clarify for us all, that you do indeed condemn unequivocally the murder of innocents by the PIRA, you harp on about Saddam and Obama.

So, there you have it, folks. My earlier charge stands the test.

And we avoid the question...HOW did I know that would happen.

What I said about the earlier 'unequivocal' opinion, expressed a long time ago to YOU personally, which you decide to lie about:
    The killing of anyone was abhorrent, the killing of innocent children despicable.

Advertisement