Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

You haven't a clue. Your living down south in an ivory tower.

In an ivory tower:)

You know everything about me I see.

You lads are hilarious, you really are!!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CaoimhinCong

costacorta wrote: »
    Nobody will go into government with SF as they have proven in NI that they are unable to work with other parties and run away whether don’t get what they want.. So unless they achieve an overall majority I’m afraid it’s back benches for them for the foreseeable future thankfully.

They will be in power next election mark my words. SD PBP will row in with SF and they will mop up after the likes of your own party of choice make a pigs dinner of the country.

guy2231 wrote: »
    What has that got to do with anything? Sinn Fein have people from all walks of life did I claim they were all working class from poor backgrounds?

Also Mary Lou is from a middle class background.

And all FG members are rich posh brats from the 1% like you claimed??

Can you provide evidence of this claim.

Thanks.

In an ivory tower:)

You know everything about me I see.

You lads are hilarious, you really are!!

Awk aye, North Belfast Tommy tiernan I am.

Awk aye, North Belfast Tommy tiernan I am.

Jesus.

• Advertisement

Eoin also live in west Belfast with not a cent to his name before he became elected down south. Far from a posh life he leads now, I'd know him quite well.

And all FG members are rich posh brats from the 1% like you claimed??

Can you provide evidence of this claim.

Thanks.

I don't know what FG members are , but I've a fair idea what we should do with them.

Eoin also live in west Belfast with not a cent to his name before he became elected down south. Far from a posh life he leads now, I'd know him quite well.

Yeah yeah great.

Still privately educated at 6k a year.

Far from the working class upbringing we are led to believe.

A privileged upbringing.

I don't know what FG members are , but I've a fair idea what we should do with them.

What should we do with them?

Make them dissappear is it?

Yeah yeha great.

Still privately educated at 6k a year.

Far from the working class upbringing we are led to believe.

A privileged upbringing.

Any proof? Earnings from his Childhood home? Anything

I loved this post of yours- Its a real FG selling point.

I've travelled alright.

And I still reckon the feral youth in the country is the worst I've seen.

The feral youth I'd say your the currently watching oireachtas TV slating the Travellers they are currently discussing. Backwards thinking is a necessity for your lot

• Advertisement

That's your suggestion Jesus you're a harsh orator Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭costacorta

I bet you do !! The same thing ye did with jean Mc Conville maybe ??

• Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

Nah that's more FG style than Sinn Fein, old IRA disappeared nearly 20 times more people (mostly protestants) in 3 years than the provos did in 30.

I bet you do !! The same thing ye did with jean Mc Conville maybe ??

I did? I surely wasn't from that part of the city. Do you know the reason behind Jeans disappearance? I'd imagine you've just read newspapers.

Anyway let the dead rest as they say

Nah that's more FG style than Sinn Fein, old IRA disappeared nearly 20 times more people (mostly protestants) in 3 years than the provos did in 30.

Disappearing people is the go to arguement for opponents of the republican movement.

I did? I surely wasn't from that part of the city. Do you know the reason behind Jeans disappearance? I'd imagine you've just read newspapers.

Anyway let the dead rest as they say

Have you inside information on why she disappeared? I thought it was just a bunch of scumbag terrorists who called themselves law enforcers came to a conclusion she was passing on information? Which has always been denied but the hard men still took her away .

Disappearing people is the go to arguement for opponents of the republican movement.

Funny that they do that while praising the old IRA who disappeared nearly 20 times more people in 3 years than the provos did in 30, elderly women, teenagers the lot.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/old-ira-disappearances-off-the-scale-compared-with-pira-1.3602395?mode=amp

Research calls into into question so-called moral superiority of old IRA, says historian

Have you inside information on why she disappeared? I thought it was just a bunch of scumbag terrorists who called themselves law enforcers came to a conclusion she was passing on information? Which has always been denied but the hard men still took her away .

Oh its always been denied by who?

Scumbag terrorists? No idea when you're referring to. Ivor bell was a lovely man, great mind also, he was stitched on it wasn't he. Yeah British justice for you.

Funny that they do that while praising the old IRA who disappeared nearly 20 times more people in 3 years than the provos did in 30, elderly women, teenagers the lot.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/old-ira-disappearances-off-the-scale-compared-with-pira-1.3602395?mode=amp

Fascists one and all.

And public knowledge Was she was taken away by a lady. Not hard men at all.

• Advertisement

Oh its always been denied by who?

Scumbag terrorists? No idea when you're referring to. Ivor bell was a lovely man, great mind also, he was stitched on it wasn't he. Yeah British justice for you.

By her family!! Ya sure ye had a lot of snitches as well , suppose you never came across Freddie on your walkabouts with Gerry ? He was a good man to be doing the cross examining of who was passing on information wasn’t he ??

By her family!! Ya sure ye had a lot of snitches as well , suppose you never came across Freddie on your walkabouts with Gerry ? He was a good man to be doing the cross examining of who was passing on information wasn’t he ??
    Oh I never had any dealings with scap. It was members of the IRA who his unit dealt with. Membership of the ira be it historical carries a sentence of 4 years, please refrain from linking me to any illegal organisations.

But yes Jean sadly was turned by the Brits and a recoridng device was found in her home. She's blessed it was in Divis and not ardoyne where she lived. North Belfast republicans wouldn't of been as forthcoming.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭FullyComp

Oh I never had any dealings with scap. It was members of the IRA who his unit dealt with. Membership of the ira be it historical carries a sentence of 4 years, please refrain from linking me to any illegal organisations.

But yes Jean sadly was turned by the Brits and a recoridng device was found in her home. She's blessed it was in Divis and not ardoyne where she lived. North Belfast republicans wouldn't of been as forthcoming.

Ah right her kids deserved it so...

Denied by her family? As if living in Divis flats she would have told her children that she was informing to the Brits one of whom was an official IRA member imprisoned at the time

FullyComp wrote: »
    Ah right her kids deserved it so...

Her kids deserved what? Nothing happened to her kids no ones kids in any conflict deserves the death of their parents what is this rubbish you are talking about.

Out of curiosity why are you all talking to Caoimhin cong as if he was a provo?

Did I miss something?

Her kids deserved what? Nothing happened to her kids no ones kids in any conflict deserves the death of their parents what is this rubbish you are talking about.

I think he is referring to them being left without a mother. The Jean mcconville story is sad and a prime example of what the Brits do to you when you're no use anymore. A recording device was found, guess what the Brits do then they pump a story locally that the IRA are lying and that Jean only tended to an injured soldier. Locals were stupid why would the Brits put any story public unless they'd a motive.

Anyway she was executed for jeopardising the safety and liberty of volunteers , Sad but the reality. I always see a sticker around my estate on posts and walls. It simply says

P. People
    S. Should
    N. Not
    I. Inform

Never forget the people she turned on where her closest friends and family.

Out of curiosity why are you all talking to Caoimhin cong as if he was a provo?

Did I miss something?

I've had to state twice I wasn't.

She was a mother of ten, they all deserved to lose their mother according to you lads

• Advertisement

After the Provos started the proxy bombings I think even the well meaning Republicans realised that they were scum.

Imagine the cowardice involved in that. If you're fighting a "war" you fight it yourself.

Advertisement