Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭CDarby

costacorta wrote: »
    Oh I get it now !!Its ok if SF does something and even though it’s a SF thread don’t dare question them ..
    Asking what age I am ?
    I’m just telling you what SF supporters have been saying on every media outlet calling Leo , LeotheLiar and I didn’t see you asking any of them what age they were ? But when I suggest EointheLiar Which has been proven you get all hot and bothered. Typical SF supporters lol.

To recap here, you "costacorta" are aware of "Sinn Fein supporters calling Leo, Leo the liar on social media" and you didn't see me (CDarby) asking Sinn Fein supporters across every social media platform there is, what age these Sinn Fein supporters are? Every Sinn Fein supporter across every social media platform there is?

Get real pal for God sake, hard to take you seriously. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Oh I get it now !!Its ok if SF does something and even though it’s a SF thread don’t dare question them ..
    Asking what age I am ?
    I’m just telling you what SF supporters have been saying on every media outlet calling Leo , LeotheLiar and I didn’t see you asking any of them what age they were ? But when I suggest EointheLiar Which has been proven you get all hot and bothered. Typical SF supporters lol.

What has the age of SF supporters got to do with Leo lying?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭costacorta

skimpydoo wrote: »
    What has the age of SF supporters got to do with Leo lying?

Ask Darby !! He was looking for age ID earlier . Not sure why maybe it’s a SF thing so you might know .

CDarby wrote: »
    To recap here, you "costacorta" are aware of "Sinn Fein supporters calling Leo, Leo the liar on social media" and you didn't see me (CDarby) asking Sinn Fein supporters across every social media platform there is, what age these Sinn Fein supporters are? Every Sinn Fein supporter across every social media platform there is?

Get real pal for God sake, hard to take you seriously. :D

Take a chill pill , I won’t call your hero EoinThe Liar anymore so . Didn’t realise it would upset SF supporters so much ..

That guy seems to have serious anger issues.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 989 ✭✭✭ineedeuro

guy2231 wrote: »
    The indo and the rest have began to push their luck too far, the people are starting to see these articles for what they really are, they think they are hurting Sinn Fein like they were in the past but now what they are doing is the exact opposite, you can sense the desperation from the media and the posters on here.

Seriously now you are starting to sound a lot like Trump supporters, what happens at next election if Sinn Fein don’t win? Going to storm the Dail shouting “We love Mary Lou”

A papers runs news stories, some good for your party and some bad,as far as the press was concerned Sinn Fein was a Northern Ireland party till recently so didn’t bother, now they are running stories on them it’s suddenly an agenda? That’s what happens when they are a bigger party

• Site Banned Posts: 339 ✭✭guy2231

ineedeuro wrote: »
    Seriously now you are starting to sound a lot like Trump supporters, what happens at next election if Sinn Fein don’t win? Going to storm the Dail shouting “We love Mary Lou”

A papers runs news stories, some good for your party and some bad,as far as the press was concerned Sinn Fein was a Northern Ireland party till recently so didn’t bother, now they are running stories on them it’s suddenly an agenda? That’s what happens when they are a bigger party

Mary Lou is just a face we use to appease the middle class voters.

And by the way the independent is strongly against Sinn Fein this is not debatable it is fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,932 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I believe the pollsters were paid to carry this one out. :)

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1403805911760637956

Keep digging dear Philip, Blue Hugh, Kevin Doyle and Fionnan Sheehan along with ye fellow right wing jouno hacks. Please keep digging!!!!!

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2021/0612/1227770-sf-increases-support-in-last-month-poll-suggests/

Keep digging dear Philip, Blue Hugh, Kevin Doyle and Fionnan Sheehan along with ye fellow right wing jouno hacks. Please keep digging!!!!!

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2021/0612/1227770-sf-increases-support-in-last-month-poll-suggests/

The Indo is gonna have to work a lot harder if they wanna stop this!

• Advertisement

The Indo is gonna have to work a lot harder if they wanna stop this!

Is this a genuine poll or was it done by SF members given false ID tags and maybe fake beard as well so they wouldn’t be found out ??

Just asking as you can’t believe anything nowadays can you especially from newspapers as ye are constantly saying on here .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Excellent.

SF in power sooner rather than later.

Best for the country in the long run.

Is this a genuine poll or was it done by SF members given false ID tags and maybe fake beard as well so they wouldn’t be found out ??

Just asking as you can’t believe anything nowadays can you especially from newspapers as ye are constantly saying on here .

Did anyone try deny the indos claims were true? Most people were just saying that they are generally extremely biased against Sinn Fein and that they wouldn't have bothered posting that story had they found it out about one of the other parties.

The poll was done before the story about Sinn Fein and the rest of the parties.

ineedeuro wrote: »
    The poll was done before the story about Sinn Fein and the rest of the parties.

Yeah so SF support is probably higher now

The Independent has been forced to apologise by the Press Council to Sinn Féin on numerous occasions for its inaccurate and untruthful reporting including a story about an alleged “orchestrated campaign of intimidation” to “bully” RTÉ, as the Indo sensationally claimed before.

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Cal4567

It would not be entirely impossible to scare voters into thinking that SF have such support and need to be pegged back, so a poll such as this helps that narrative. It's just the single poll as well. We really need to see a range of polls. All the others have SF and FG fighting out for a lead, although a very minor one.

Depending on what poll you look at, FF are between what, 11 and 20%? Not sure how reliable that is, its such a large divergence.

Despite everything, it's refreshing to see SF riding high with all the stuff the media throw at them. You could say it's a reflection on fairness and democracy and a more enlightened electorate who are not so easily swayed by the media and have the intellect and confidence to make their own decisions.

Maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭jmcc

This won't go down well in the Harris/Halley/Pym/McIntyre/White/WhigNorthern/etc household. :) SF on 34% and FG on 24% with FF becoming the new Labour half-party. FF had better do something about their lack of leadership problem before the electorate solves it for them.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,918 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

jmcc wrote: »
    This won't go down well in the Harris/Halley/Pym/McIntyre/White/WhigNorthern/etc household. :) SF on 34% and FG on 24% with FF becoming the new Labour half-party. FF had better do something about their lack of leadership problem before the electorate solves it for them.

Regards...jmcc

FF only option is a new leader but will they go with Jim O'Callaghan who has never held a cabinet post.

• Advertisement

Ya well with the optimism of the SF guys on here it’s looking like an overall majority. Don’t know will other parties even bother putting up a candidate..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭jmcc

skimpydoo wrote: »
    FF only option is a new leader but will they go with Jim O'Callaghan who has never held a cabinet post.
    FF had a good potential leader in Lisa Chambers but she lost her seat. I think that Michael McGrath (of the MILFman/Facebook fame) might be a possible contender too. The DBS bye election was a hospital pass for Jim O'Callaghan and, being cynical, it looked like it was a poor candidate was selected in order to damage his leadership ambitions. If SF wins in DBS then both Varadkar and Martin may face leadership challenges. MLMcD is now the "official" leader of the opposition in a possible return to a 2.5 party model with FF being the half party. And there's still the Border Poll issue which SF could make its own.

Regards...jmcc

The so called former "terrorists" are now the most popular party in the North and South of Ireland with many former provos still in the party.

Finally now when Sinn Fein are in power we will be able to give our dead freedom fighters the state memorials they so rightly deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Red C poll will be interesting.

Usually a huge difference in today's poll.

A weird difference that never makes sense.

Anyway let's see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Finally now when Sinn Fein are in power we will be able to give our dead freedom fighters the state memorials they so rightly deserve.

Let's not get carried away now...

https://twitter.com/cooper_m/status/1403809818251497472?s=21

DUP will have a lot of catholics who believe in church’s teaching voting for them it seems. Even the priests are asking parishioners to vote DUP !! You couldn’t make this ****e up .

• Registered Users Posts: 68,932 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

DUP will have a lot of catholics who believe in church’s teaching voting for them it seems. Even the priests are asking parishioners to vote DUP !! You couldn’t make this ****e up .

Are you latching on to a claim from Ian Paisley? :):)
    Desperation stakes. :)

I think Ian Og just did actually LOL, maybe you didn't get the sarcasm from Naoimi Longs follow up tweet which you also quoted LOL?

The absolute nativity in this post is embarrassing tbh. :D

I think Ian Og just did actually LOL, maybe you didn't get the sarcasm from Naoimi Longs follow up tweet which you also quoted LOL?

The absolute nativity in this post is embarrassing tbh. :D

You’d want to change your medication as you seem to be hallucinating..

• Advertisement

You’d want to change your medication as you seem to be hallucinating..

Too late to try claiming the high moral ground here tbh , you seem to have missed the satire contained not only in Matt Coopers post, but also that of the Alliance party leader.

The above is absolutely nativity on display, think about it for a nanosecond, a Catholic priest urging his parishioners to vote for the staunchly anti Catholic DUP?? That would be like the Grand Wizard of the KKK claiming MLKs family were offering them unquestionable support.

You obviously weren't top of your class in political science.

FG are all too keen to hang on every word from the dups mouths, (your post is textbook example of this lol) unquestionably, the fact FF got into bed with them is why I'll never vote for them in my life again while that snake Martin is "leading" them.

Advertisement