Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭mikethecop

'It would make you wonder' why people have to lie about these things when all the guy did was share a tweet and make a comment on it. And since, when asked, makes clear he doesn't believe it.

BTW, before the high moral grounders turn on me: I think it great that Mary Lou has adamantly put the party position out there but, as a realist, and knowing all other political parties, I know there will be some in the party that disagree with the leader. Such is democracy.

I think he is wrong not to condemn.

is it high moral ground to no support the murder of police by terrorist organisation ?

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 68,538 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

mikethecop wrote: »
    lies ?

so he didn't do and say those things the very things apologized for then ?

coz it seems like he did , is this one of those violet wynn things ?

No he didn't, as far as I can see, say '9/11 was a hologram'.

If you can prove he did, do so.

People share stuff all the time out of interest, it doesn't necessarily mean they believe it.

is it high moral ground to no support the murder of police by terrorist organisation ?

wow

He didn't 'support it. Here is what he said:
    It was an action that wasn’t supported by the Provisional movement at the time and they made that clear and they made their apologies down through the years,

No he didn't, as far as I can see, say '9/11 was a hologram'.

If you can prove he did, do so.

People share stuff all the time out of interest, it doesn't necessarily mean they believe it.

so why would some one who is a elected rep of a "party" who aspire to run the country share some thing that is total delusional non sense .

does he believe it ? youd have to question his stability
    embarrassing then having back track then when called on it publicly

He didn't 'support it. Here is what he said:

very shakey moral ground there dont ya think

• Advertisement

so why would some one who is a elected rep of a "party" who aspire to run the country share some thing that is total delusional non sense .

does he believe it ? youd have to question his stability
    embarrassing then having back track then when called on it publicly

One would posit the theory that Philip Ryan was so obsessed he had to find something negative to report after McDonald's interview.

Makes you wonder...eh?

One would posit the theory that Philip Ryan was so obsessed he had to find something negative to report after McDonald's interview.

Makes you wonder...eh?

not really
    the sf td is clearly another party side show ,

sort of fella who would object to something because the fairys told him to

very shakey oral ground there dont ya think

On the day after the British finally say there will be no justice served for what happened on Bloody Sunday, can you find me a war/conflict where there wasn't many many things done on shaky moral grounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

CDarby wrote: »
    Another former minister for health was, possibly still is, an anti vaxxer.
    Noonan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭jh79

skimpydoo wrote: »
    Noonan?

Reilly .

One of his kids had a bad reaction to a vaccine and he wasn't sure about the other child getting it.

• Advertisement

On the day after the British finally say there will be no justice served for what happened on Bloody Sunday, can you find me a war/conflict where there wasn't many many things done on shaky moral grounds?

whos talking about the queen ?

this fella thinks that the ira of the 1920 are the same party organisation or people who were in warrenpoint in 1979.

a common lie pushed by sf these days trying to steal other people history

Here's what I do when someone makes a claim. I research.

I researched your claim that O'Doherty was 'pushing' 9-11 as a hologram and can find nothing suggesting she was. She does believe it was an inside job, as many people do.

Can you now back up your claim that she was pushing 9-11 'as a hologram'?

I did have a look and found nothing.

She has pushed many anti-Semitic and racist conspiracy theories but maybe not specifically the hologram one.

Still though he supported her all the same and shared conspiracy theories himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭CDarby

jh79 wrote: »
    Reilly .

One of his kids had a bad reaction to a vaccine and he wasn't sure about the other child getting it.

Yeah, I read of several other political figures who weren't sure about vaccines also, and going by what I read online that makes them anti vaxxers apparently. Ergo Reilly, by the standards set down by others = an anti vaxxer, yeah?

I did have a look and found nothing.

She has pushed many anti-Semitic and racist conspiracy theories but maybe not specifically the hologram one.

Still though he supported her all the same and shared conspiracy theories himself.

So that is two bluffs/lies then.

Fair play on accepting them for what they were.

whos talking about the queen ?

this fella thinks that the ira of the 1920 are the same party organisation or people who were in warrenpoint in 1979.

a common lie pushed by sf these days trying to steal other people history

Yeh, and Leo and Flanagan think the Black and Tans/RIC were a great bunch of lads deserving of official state commemoration.

They are opinions, so what?

Yeh, and Leo and Flanagan think the Black and Tans/RIC were a great bunch of lads deserving of official state commemoration.

They are opinions, so what?

why are you deflecting this discussion has nothing to do with leo or flannagan :confused::confused::confused::confused:

fact is your defending a sf td whose basic understanding of irish history is either flawed or he is fibbing to try to make political capital

is just basic dishonesty

why are you deflecting this discussion has nothing to do with leo or flannagan :confused::confused::confused::confused:

fact is your defending a sf td whose basic understanding of irish history is either flawed or he is fibbing to try to make political capital

is just basic dishonesty

It's his view of history. Others have different views. So what?

So that is two bluffs/lies then.

Fair play on accepting them for what they were.

I just assumed Gemma shared all the usual 9/11 stuff. She is pretty out there so hardly an unreasonable assumption.

Browne likes to share conspiracy theories and was a supporter of Gemma.

Francie, it's hardly a big jump that he was a fan due to a shared interest in CT.

It's his view of history. Others have different views. So what?

history is fact, manipulation facts is dishonest ,

fact is the his party didn't exist of almost 50 years after the war of independence

to claim they did is a lie not a point of view

your happy with this td sprouting lies ?

try not to deflect now just answer if you please

history is fact, manipulation facts is dishonest ,

fact is the his party didn't exist of almost 50 years after the war of independence

to claim they did is a lie not a point of view

your happy with this td sprouting lies ?

try not to deflect now just answer if you please

I couldn't give a hoot what this TD says. Read previous posts.

• Advertisement

CDarby wrote: »
    Yeah, I read of several other political figures who weren't sure about vaccines also, and going by what I read online that makes them anti vaxxers apparently. Ergo Reilly, by the standards set down by others = an anti vaxxer, yeah?

Yeah there were a few from all parties hiding behind the "just asking questions" trope.

With Reilly, on the surface at least, I wouldn't put him in the same bracket depending on how bad a reaction the first child had.

Think you're a SF supporter, the woman who went for president had no reason for her anti vax stance .

I just assumed Gemma shared all the usual 9/11 stuff. She is pretty out there so hardly an unreasonable assumption.

Browne likes to share conspiracy theories and was a supporter of Gemma.

Francie, it's hardly a big jump that he was a fan due to a shared interest in CT.

I was a fan of Gemma's but gradually lost interest as she gradually lost it. She was a respected journalist at one time.

I was a fan of Gemma's but gradually lost interest as she gradually lost it. She was a respected journalist at one time.

She had already lost it when Browne and other SF members were supporting her.

But to be fair to them she hadn't gone racist at that stage.

I couldn't give a hoot what this TD says. Read previous posts.

is he being case aside by the party then ?

will end up with renua or something then lol

some deflection for some one you dont give a hoot about , the queen , leo and flannagan all in one go :pac::pac:

She had already lost it when Browne and other SF members were supporting her.

But to be fair to them she hadn't gone racist at that stage.

She never got more than 2% of the vote...so that 'support' didn't amount to much.

Again, looking at the body politic, politicians support all sorts of people their party wouldn't. I have to ask...so what in this instance?

is he being case aside by the party then ?

will end up with renua or something then lol

some deflection for some one you dont give a hoot about , the queen , leo and flannagan all in one go :pac::pac:

No deflection whatsoever. I gave my opinion of him earlier, you seem to have missed it.

Satisfy my curiosity here: where did I mention the queen?

She never got more than 2% of the vote...so that 'support' didn't amount to much.

Again, looking at the body politic, politicians support all sorts of people their party wouldn't. I have to ask...so what in this instance?

Poor judgement all the same. She was mad as a box of frogs even when looking for nominations. And as the type who likes conspiracy theories there is no way he wasn't familiar with her posts on Facebook and Twitter. She is a big deal among Irish conspiracy theorists.

Poor judgement all the same. She was mad as a box of frogs even when looking for nominations. And as the type who likes conspiracy theories there is no way he wasn't familiar with her posts on Facebook and Twitter. She is a big deal among Irish conspiracy theorists.

Politicians with poor judgement? Should we do a list? :D

Politicians with poor judgement? Should we do a list? :D

Not going to argue with you on that one !

• Advertisement

Not going to argue with you on that one !

Getting wise in your old age! :)

Advertisement