Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭CrazyFather1

Fake apologies would be a waste of time.

Time to move on, you don’t have to scratch the veneer too hard to expose the real feeling.

Useless exercise.

Won't get it anytime soon

Look at the first response you get on here. Standard "oh but xyzzy" :P
    No real surprise

Yeh, ok. I got there the first time.

So where is this petition you spoke of?

https://www.facebook.com/sinnfein (< that is how you link directly to a Facebook page)

I actually thought he done a petition, instead he just created a #hashtag :P
    That has the insurance companies running for cover

Well at least free insurance next week so sorted......you holding onto your renewal?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,842 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Apology accepted.
    Well at least free insurance next week so sorted......you holding onto your renewal?

Now can you show where does he mention 'FREE' insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

Now can you show where does he mention 'FREE' insurance?

What an odd way to respond.

'Aha, you didn't use the form of words I thought you should use, therefore you are not sincere'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Ireland2021

blanch152 wrote: »
    Any apology from Sinn Fein wouldn't be genuine.

Just look at the crony appointments of terrorists in the North.

What about the states apology's in the Republic, CervicalCheck, The Ryan Report, Magdalene Laundries, Mother and Baby's/.

Very genuine??????

• Advertisement

You lied and when asked to show proof changed your story!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,901 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

What about the states apology's in the Republic, CervicalCheck, The Ryan Report, Magdalene Laundries, Mother and Baby's/.

Very genuine??????

Well yes, they have been genuine apologies, and the State has paid out as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

So you got mixed up in a hashtag which is a # and a petition, which is a formal request for people to put their names against something to show either support or to object.

It's an easy mistake to make I suppose. /Sarcasm

McMurphy wrote: »
    So you got mixed up in a hashtag which is a # and a petition, which is a formal request for people to put their names against something to show either support or to object.

It's an easy mistake to make I suppose. /Sarcasm

Dying to see the part where he mentions 'FREE' insurance. Two posters here seen it, blanch and CrazyFather.

Dying to see the part where he mentions 'FREE' insurance. Two posters here seen it, blanch and CrazyFather.

The man has promised to solve the insurance issues.

If that isn't free car insurance, then he has broken his promise.

Backing down already.

• Advertisement

Pearse is living rent free I think Francie.

your dealing with posters,

Whom imagined up a petition and then worked themselves up to such an extent,they assumed they would get free insurance because of an imagined petition

I present to you folks: your average ffg voter :pac:

your dealing with posters,whom imagined up a petition and then worked themselves up to such an extent,they assumed they would get free insurance because of an imagined petition

I present to you folks: your average ffg voter :pac:

We believe in Sinn Fein, that they can deliver free car insurance as promised by Pearse.

Don't tell us it is all unicorns and rainbows.

We believe in Sinn Fein, that they can deliver free car insurance as promised by Pearse.

Where has Pearse promised Free Insurance?

The "free insurance" lie has been unleashed, and a few of them are going to run with it, and embarrass themselves no matter a dam if you debunk it.

It's kind of cringey tbh, but not entirely unexpected.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,621 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

A

It's a very black and white issue in my opinion. Corrupt state, undemocratic state, brutal state = violent resistance being entirely justified from those being oppressed. Again, no ifs, no buts. No qualification.

Being so black and white, I guess that makes Unionist and Protestant children fair game to be killed, butchered and murdered, by those rebelling against the state? Am I right?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Shinners had the rug pulled by Meehawl, they have gone ballistic for ruining their month of spilling bile and the media lost their jollies.

Lot of anger out in open here.

Shinners had the rug pulled by Meehawl, they have gone ballistic for ruining their month of spilling bile and the media lost their jollies.

Lot of anger out in open here.

This type of post is when you know, they are broken and have no comeback

The man has promised to solve the insurance issues.

If that isn't free car insurance, then he has broken his promise.

Backing down already.

Bizarre.

Have we sunk to this?

Bizarre.

Have we sunk to this?

How he/she gets away with it amazes me. If anyone was to spread lies day in day out with no proof and all to have a go at people, we wouldnt last too long on here

• Advertisement

Bizarre.

Have we sunk to this?

Nothing bizarre about it at all. Looking forward to when Pearse gets in and not only will we get free car insurance but I won't have to pay any income tax and we will also get UBI, all paid for by those mean horrible American MNCs.

Nothing bizarre about it at all. Looking forward to when Pearse gets in and not only will we get free car insurance but I won't have to pay any income tax and we will also get UBI, all paid for by those mean horrible American MNCs.

Remains to be seen if this draws posters in to a pointless argument, but this poster isn't playing.

Liar

The "free insurance" lie has been unleashed, and a few of them are going to run with it, and embarrass themselves no matter a dam if you debunk it.

It's kind of cringey tbh, but not entirely unexpected.

You better tell Pearse that....he keeps putting videos up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

I really don't get the bizarre strawman arguments when SF are so easy to legitimately criticise.

There are holes in their economic policy so wide you could drive a lorry through them, I understand people's discomfort with their association with the PIRA, you could make an argument about how a significant portion of their vote is essentially a glorified protest vote against FF/FG rather than a vote of support for them.

Lots of things that would lend themselves to a real discussion and legitimate criticism....but instead we have posters once more w*nking themselves into a coma over a petition they made up to solve an issue that is practically universally acknowledged to exist, followed by a ridiculous strawman about free insurance.

Fingers must be red raw from scraping the barrel. Throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing if something sticks really is quite sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

How he/she gets away with it amazes me. If anyone was to spread lies day in day out with no proof and all to have a go at people, we wouldnt last too long on here

Suspicion is that its a well known journalist who got an unmerciful beating with the ugly stick,

Great, so you'll be able to link to one. Surely if "he keeps putting up videos", in which he's "promising free insurance", you'll be able ro link to one.

Just a single one?

We'll be left waiting I suspect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Fionn1952

Great, so you'll be able to link to one. Surely if "he keeps putting up videos", in which he's "promising free insurance", you'll be able ro link to one.

Just a single one?

We'll be left waiting I suspect.

Here's one...

https://twitter.com/LeoVaradkar/status/1336304283025805312?s=19

Oh wait...

What videos has he put up about free insurance?

Yet more lies

• Advertisement

Fionn1952 wrote: »
    I really don't get the bizarre strawman arguments when SF are so easy to legitimately criticise.

There are holes in their economic policy so wide you could drive a lorry through them, I understand people's discomfort with their association with the PIRA, you could make an argument about how a significant portion of their vote is essentially a glorified protest vote against FF/FG rather than a vote of support for them.

Lots of things that would lend themselves to a real discussion and legitimate criticism....but instead we have posters once more w*nking themselves into a coma over a petition they made up to solve an issue that is practically universally acknowledged to exist, followed by a ridiculous strawman about free insurance.

Fingers must be red raw from scraping the barrel. Throwing sh*t at the wall and seeing if something sticks really is quite sad.

Watch the videos from Pearse, it is standard huff&puff with zero behind it. It keeps the "hundreds" on twitter happy because all they hear is #ripoffinsurance. They can fire out a few tweets, share to a few lads and complain.

They even show the video of Pearse from 2019 which I actually thought was good, then what happened? nothing. Now 2021 and again more huff&puff and guess what will happen? nothing.

That is why I ridicule Sinn Fein, all Huff&puff and absolutely nothing at the end of it.

The same Pearse was fined in 2019 because he couldn't bother his arse showing up to work. Is that not ripping off the people of Ireland who are paying a wage for him to sit at home?

Advertisement