Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

blanch152 wrote: »
    Most recently it was member of Derry SF trolling the woman on social media, but it is all there on her social media feeds, you can look at it if you want.

Any links? Or the usual from you it seems, it is there if you look

• Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Cahill asked for the IRA to deal with it, because SHE didn't trust the police and wouldn't go to them.

That version of the story does not accord with the victim's. So far the only independent reports on the issue back her up.

But of course, I keep forgetting. According to Sinn Fein, Mairia wasn't the victim, the real victims were those in Sinn Fein who offered to help her by having her abusers shot which she turned down because nobody deserves that. Or was it those who arranged the kangaroo court?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Natterjack from Kerry

Cahill asked for the IRA to deal with it, because SHE didn't trust the police and wouldn't go to them.

Did she tell you this personally, or is it in the public domain ?

i dont think a character reference is a resigning offence they are ultimately pointless

But it is a valid thing to point out,i was unaware of it.....i think i might do some more looking into this

A character reference in the context of a sentencing is so far removed from protecting a pedophile from prosecution, moving him to another jurisdiction and giving him another job with children, that anyone bringing that up as a comparison is completely off their head.

The lengths that people will go to defend good old Gerry is despicable.

Did she tell you this personally, or is it in the public domain ?

Someone from Sinn Fein told him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

This is the Sinn Fein thread. Leo isn't relevant, but Mairia Cahill is still getting dog's abuse on social media from Sinn Fein members, that makes her relevant.

An inconvenient truth that won't go away.

Was using Varadkar as an example. This happens when he's raised in a FF/FG/Green thread or a FG thread, when he's in the news ffs.
    So the mother and baby homes equals Gerry Adams equals Maria Cahill...isn't going off topic because it falls under the shinner umbrella? Nah. It's also a current affairs forum not a FF/FG can't defend current policy forum or a FF/FG'er can't defend the indefensible let's use Maria Cahill forum.
    Maybe discuss O'Brion calling out the latest housing scam as driving up pricing or the other shinner raised with MM that he has yet to act on the reconciliation payments issue the state signed up to?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

That version of the story does not accord with the victim's. So far the only independent reports on the issue back her up.

But of course, I keep forgetting. According to Sinn Fein, Mairia wasn't the victim, the real victims were those in Sinn Fein who offered to help her by having her abusers shot which she turned down because nobody deserves that. Or was it those who arranged the kangaroo court?

And off you go making up stuff again.

Yes, let's talk about Gerry Adams on the SF thread, and leave the M&B homes to their thread, agreed?

No. I'll talk about topics as I see fit as they relate to discussion. We'd one lad harping on about Hitler the other day ffs.

Can you back this up?

He abuses her online by using her when he runs out of road. To him, all she is is a victim to be used. I don't think he's a shinner though.

Was using Varadkar as an example. This happens when he's raised in a FF/FG/Green thread or a FG thread, when he's in the news ffs.
    So the mother and baby homes equals Gerry Adams equals Maria Cahill...isn't going off topic because it falls under the shinner umbrella? Nah. It's also a current affairs forum not a FF/FG can't defend current policy forum or a FF/FG'er can't defend the indefensible let's use Maria Cahill forum.
    Maybe discuss O'Brion calling out the latest housing scam as driving up pricing or the other shinner raised with MM that he has yet to act on the reconciliation payments issue the state signed up to?

You are making less sense than usual.

What exactly are you trying to say?

• Advertisement

And off you go making up stuff again.

Perfect.

Think her Facebook page is open, so google is your friend.

So Twitter and Facebook are roll eye worthy cesspits unless there's something you can use? Fair enough...

End of the day issues get raised and you roll out Maria Cahill rather than discuss the issues raised. I'm sure she appreciates it.

So Twitter and Facebook are roll eye worthy cesspits unless there's something you can use? Fair enough...

End of the day issues get raised and you roll out Maria Cahill rather than discuss the issues raised. I'm sure she appreciates it.

End of the day issues?

What are you talking about?

Let's keep talking about Sinn Fein on this thread, and ignore the whataboutery.

He abuses her online by using her when he runs out of road. To him, all she is is a victim to be used. I don't think he's a shinner though.

Absolutely. It's a feature of the arguments here. When all else fails, exploit a victim. There is a list.

Absolutely. It's a feature of the arguments here. When all else fails, exploit a victim. There is a list.

Sinn Fein supporters don't like references to victims of SF/IRA, who is surprised?

Sinn Fein supporters don't like references to victims of SF/IRA, who is surprised?

As I say, SF are only comfortable talking about others - anything that avoids talking about themselves.

As I say, SF are only comfortable talking about others - anything that avoids talking about themselves.

Aaaaand :
    Except yous virtue signalling surronding this is shallow as fcuk in light of your continued support for government refusl to pay out mother and baby compemsation

Its been weeks now and not a cent been paid out
    they should have stronger policies on ending direct provision...they are as bad as ffg to not be pushing for its abolistion

Its as if its done by a computer algorithm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Whataboutery bingo is what we have going on here.

Again, SF supporters just cannot defend the parties record on their own merit, hence the constant whataboutery bingo that goes on.

markodaly wrote: »
    Whataboutery bingo is what we have going on here.

Again, SF supporters just cannot defend the parties record on their own merit, hence the constant whataboutery bingo that goes on.

Why would hypocrisy be ignored?

You guys defend the indefensible by the power swap. You have no high moral ground to stand on.

• Advertisement

Why would hypocrisy be ignored?

You guys defend the indefensible by the power swap. You have no high moral ground to stand on.

Again, what hypocrisy? I already addressed this.

If you can find instances of FF or FG or any other party creating midnight Kangerro courts in dealing with an allegation of rape and sexual assault, and not telling the authorities, then maybe you have a point

If you can find instances of other political parties moving sexual predators around the country, under the noses of the authorities, then maybe you may have a point.

If you can find an instance of a leader of a political party, knowing in the full knowledge that someone is raping and abusing children, yet you do nothing about it, but in fact protect them, then maybe you have a point.

Otherwise, you don't have a point.
    Sinn Fein are an outlier here.

Apparently, SF had to protect sexual abusers, predators and known paedophiles because peace depended on it.

Now if you believe that fairy tale, you will believe anything, so that is why we go down the Whatabout bingo.

Except yous virtue signalling surronding this is shallow as fcuk in light of your continued support for government refusl to pay out mother and baby compemsation

Its been weeks now and not a cent been paid out

I support the independent commission report that has said that compensation should be paid in certain circumstances.

So how am I refusing to support paying out?

As for the weeks bit. Which part of there is a pandemic do you not understand?

i mean,the floor is open there for yous to discuss their policy on dirext provision

Your claiming yous want to discuss them and their policies,i say it deosnt go far enough or in depth enough....what are your views on it and what areas do you feel it can improve on??

The floor is open on the relevant thread, we can discuss it there.

If I only want to discuss Sinn Fein, I can stick to this thread.

if wanting to discuss sf policy on direct privision and how it can be iimproved....

But we aren't discussing SF policy on DP, we are discussing SF's long long history of protecting sexual abusers, predators and pedophiles.
    SF supporters, instead of defending that particular point ( they cannot because well they just cant!! ), will try and play the what about bingo game.

markodaly wrote: »
    Again, what hypocrisy? I already addressed this.

Apparently, SF had to protect sexual abusers, predators and known paedophiles because peace depended on it.

Now if you believe that fairy tale, you will believe anything, so that is why we go down the Whatabout bingo.

This where the lying starts.

I'm out on this one mark...been here before with you.

Why dont the government go in tomorrow and vote it through??....they are well able to vote down living wage bills and dont hide behind pandemic to do so

If they dont have it voted through by easter,will you call upon them to resign or will you just wait in perpetuately with some excuse or another to not vote it through??

No, I won't, there are much more important things to do.

Pandemic trumps all.

I hope that one thing that comes out of this time is a complete reassessment of the Irish compensation culture.

i mean like,the woman,adams niece,i think your refering to has gotten justice?

Looks to me,your extrapolating data from a set of one,to claim something that simply deosnt exist

Perhaps to further yous case,you can highlight which internal rule/policy enables what your claiming.
    ??

...otherwise.looks to me,your pettifrogging to enable conversations on the rampant racism (also in shinners on this issue)in the free state policy on direct privisoon to be shut down.......

.like your free to claim so,personally i have no issue,with death penalry for any/all politians whom particilated in any cover up of sexual abuse,whether it shinners here or ffg in mothrr and baby homes

What about the children who were left vulnerable to Liam Adams by the actions of Gerry and Sinn Fein in hiring him to look after them.

Why can they not vote it in tomorrow??or at a minimum set it in motiom
    Looks to me,they are leading yous up the gardem path and have no intention of ever dojng so

Reasses how??
    Those women have been pure wronged by the state,pay em to fcuk,we have millions to spend for apple court cases in europe....but people been pure and utter wronged and due conpensation....nah we just reasses the whole thing

Other countries don't have this culture of millions and millions of compensation for wrongdoing. It just doesn't happen.

Why are the Irish so set on this?

Compensate them too,any that being abused,,they been pure wronged

Do you really think that compensation changes anything?

• Advertisement

Mate,they been pure and utter wronged.....no reason other than political abdication of duty,to not pay them

Why havnt the government begun the process of this and at what stage,would you call upon them to resign for delays??

The currency of compensation is devalued.

It makes people look like they are in it for the money.

Much better that real change is achieved.

Advertisement