Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

blanch152 wrote: »
    Do you really think that compensation changes anything?

A question you should put to Alan Farrell and Maria Bailey.

Do you really think that compensation changes anything?

no.....but they have been pure and utter wronged.....its immor for a country to spend millions defending corporations right to not pay tax

And to then drag,its feet on paying conpemsation to those,they wronged.

We have badly lost our way under ffg,any other government wouldnt carry on like this

• Registered Users Posts: 27,911 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

no.....but they have been pure and utter wronged.....its immor for a country to spend millions defending corporations right to not pay tax

And to then drag,its feet on paying conpemsation to those,they wronged.

We have badly lost our way under ffg,any other government wouldnt carry on like this

They are two different things and both are off-topic, so I am leaving it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Other countries don't have this culture of millions and millions of compensation for wrongdoing. It just doesn't happen.

Why are the Irish so set on this?

Utter pony talk. In any developed country such a circumstance would end up in court and financial recompense would be on the cards.

You're having a shocker tonight across multiple threads even by your low standards.

Yurt! wrote: »
    Utter pony talk. In any developed country such a circumstance would end up in court and financial recompense would be on the cards.

You're having a shocker tonight across multiple threads even by your low standards.

Yay, attack the poster, when the argument runs out.

We already have a judicial commission looking at why compensation for whiplash in Ireland is running at ten times the rate elsewhere. Ditto for everything else, including cervical screening and the mother and baby homes.

Ireland is a lawyer's paradise for compensation claims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Yay, attack the poster, when the argument runs out.

We already have a judicial commission looking at why compensation for whiplash in Ireland is running at ten times the rate elsewhere. Ditto for everything else, including cervical screening and the mother and baby homes.

Ireland is a lawyer's paradise for compensation claims.

Blanch. It's pony talk and you know it.

You love having a whinge about goalpost shifting and now you're on about whiplash.

Go to bed. Maybe you'll make sense tomorrow. Don't eat any dairy products or you might have scary dreams about Pearse Doherty kidnapping your pet goldfish or something.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-feins-claim-uk-government-planning-to-suppress-voters-rights-branded-fake-news-40105145.html

Getting back on topic, it looks like Sinn Fein have once again taken a leaf from the Trumpian playbook, claiming in advance of elections that the vote will be rigged.

Will we see slogans such as "Stop the Steal" from them soon?

Yurt! wrote: »
    Blanch. It's pony talk and you know it.

You love having a whinge about goalpost shifting and now you're on about whiplash.

Go to bed. Maybe you'll make sense tomorrow. Don't eat any dairy products or you might have scary dreams about Pearse Doherty kidnapping your pet goldfish or something.

At least your attempts to throw personal insults are funny compared to the usual drivel around here.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/sinn-feins-claim-uk-government-planning-to-suppress-voters-rights-branded-fake-news-40105145.html

Getting back on topic, it looks like Sinn Fein have once again taken a leaf from the Trumpian playbook, claiming in advance of elections that the vote will be rigged.

Will we see slogans such as "Stop the Steal" from them soon?

isnt requiring people to register an trump tactic to surpress voters among disadvantaged communities?

Looks like uk givernment are pulling tricks as they know the game is up as regards delaying unity vote

Should the government here,intervene or call upon the un to ensure a fair election.....pretty serious accusations floating about....imo should have external oversight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

End of the day issues?

What are you talking about?

Let's keep talking about Sinn Fein on this thread, and ignore the whataboutery.

You know current issues regarding government policies and Sinn Fein's take?
    If you just want to talk about SF, but not SF politics or current politics, fair enough.
    You using Maria Cahill to try score points won't improve FF/FG/Green housing policy or dispute O'Brion calling it out.

• Advertisement

markodaly wrote: »
    But we aren't discussing SF policy on DP, we are discussing SF's long long history of protecting sexual abusers, predators and pedophiles.
    SF supporters, instead of defending that particular point ( they cannot because well they just cant!! ), will try and play the what about bingo game.

Bull****.
    Mother and baby homes were being discussed and as you say.."instead of defending that particular point ( they cannot because well they just cant!! ), will try and play the what about bingo game".

List is available next week as was stated , you his puppet ?

Haven't seen this list yet tikka. Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

McMurphy wrote: »
    Haven't seen this list yet tikka. Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

The magic list

The magic list

I get the feeling we were being spoofed to. "Next week" came and gone, and we're now into the week after "next week" but I've not seen this list yet. Would make you wonder alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tikkahunter

I get the feeling we were being spoofed to. "Next week" came and gone, and we're now into the week after "next week" but I've not seen this list yet. Would make you wonder alright.

This is the next week so hasn’t come and gone , I put the request in and was told I’d have it this week like I said but I suspect as soon as I put it up you or one of your mates will report it and have it removed as you have done with all the stuff I have put up in the thread . The only spoofing going on is you pretending you are only lending your vote to SF , your a full blown lackey and will defend rape and murder at all costs .

This is the next week so hasn’t come and gone , I put the request in and was told I’d have it this week like I said but I suspect as soon as I put it up you or one of your mates will report it and have it removed as you have done with all the stuff I have put up in the thread . The only spoofing going on is you pretending you are only lending your vote to SF , your a full blown lackey and will defend rape and murder at all costs .

So your now saying, if you get the list and let us see it, someone will contact a mod who will remove it

Its a bit early for the weed

No tikka - it's over a week ago since you said it would be "available next week", I don't know about you, but when someone tells me "next week" I take that to mean some day in the next calender week. Anything else isn't the next week.
    List is available next week as was stated , you his puppet ?

I honestly have no idea what you're on about having stuff removed, why do you think Someone would remove a list you obtained (assumedly via FOI), or why would anyone report same requesting it be removed?

You made a claim you couldn't back up, and relied on data you didn't have.

Btw if I tell the young lad working with me that customer A expects something in his yard "tomorrow" I mean the next day not two Tuesdays later.

If this list,isnt released,will yous call upon the government to resign for not releasing it?
    You can ask for it too ,its not under lock and key

So your now saying, if you get the list and let us see it, someone will contact a mod who will remove it

Its a bit early for the weed
    I have put up various posts highlighting what actually goes on with SF and their TD'S and councilors after i was asked for proof, they have been reported and removed in minutes .Growing up around it i seen first hand what goes on and lads dont like that. Lot of accounts with low post count numbers popping up in here lately.

You can ask for it too ,its not under lock and key

With that in mind, it makes this particular claim all the more bizzare to be honest.
    I put the request in and was told I’d have it this week like I said but I suspect as soon as I put it up you or one of your mates will report it and have it removed as you have done with all the stuff I have put up in the thread . .

Any chance you might elaborate, and help me understand this one?

Like why would anyone report it?
    Why would mod/admin remove it?
    What exactly have you put up that's been removed in the past?

• Advertisement

No tikka - it's over a week ago since you said it would be "available next week", I don't know about you, but when someone tells me "next week" I take that to mean some day in the next calender week. Anything else isn't the next week.

I honestly have no idea what you're on about having stuff removed, why do you think Someone would remove a list you obtained (assumedly via FOI), or why would anyone report same requesting it be removed?

You made a claim you couldn't back up, and relied on data you didn't have.

Btw if I tell the young lad working with me that customer A expects something in his yard "tomorrow" I mean the next day not two Tuesdays later.
    Listen you know how to request it just like me , i was told next week on Sunday if you can get it any quicker your welcome to do so , but I suspect with a lot working from home that is why i havnt got it . SD refused the pay rise but didnt splash it all over social media. Their names will be on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭atticu

A question you should put to Alan Farrell and Maria Bailey.

Remind me how much compensation Maria Bailey received.

I have put up various posts highlighting what actually goes on with SF and their TD'S and councilors after i was asked for proof, they have been reported and removed in minutes .Growing up around it i seen first hand what goes on and lads dont like that. Lot of accounts with low post count numbers popping up in here lately.

Boards not accepting new users, since when?

Listen you know how to request it just like me , i was told next week on Sunday if you can get it any quicker your welcome to do so , but I suspect with a lot working from home that is why i havnt got it . SD refused the pay rise but didnt splash it all over social media. Their names will be on it.

Why do you think the anyone would report this list, and the mods would remove it? Also, as I originally asked, do you think anyone from FFG are on this list? I wouldn't be surprised some SD party members would make the list, more integrity in their little fingers than there is in the entire FFG party's combined.

I'll keep an eye on the thread.
    atticu wrote: »
    Remind me how much compensation Maria Bailey received.

No one knows as she refused to comment.

Why was she seeking compensation though, blanch wants to know what compensation changes? Do you think she pursued a compo claim just for the lols?

Did you think this was your "gotcha" moment? :D

Bull****.
    Mother and baby homes were being discussed and as you say.."instead of defending that particular point ( they cannot because well they just cant!! ), will try and play the what about bingo game".

Mother and baby homes have nothing to do with Sinn Fein you keep telling us.

Why do you think the anyone would report this list, and the mods would remove it? Also, as I originally asked, do you think anyone from FFG are on this list? I wouldn't be surprised some SD party members would make the list, more integrity in their little fingers than there is in the entire FFG party's combined.

I'll keep an eye on the thread.

No one knows as she refused to comment.

Why was she seeking compensation though, blanch wants to know what compensation changes? Do you think she pursued a compo claim just for the lols?

Did you think this was your "gotcha" moment? :D
    I would be shocked if they where . My original post was other TD's have refused the pay rise and didnt plaster it all over social media . How do i know - well one of them told me - i have requested the list to show you and i will get it dont worry but i already know at least 2 SD are on it and that is who i was referring to originally . like i know you are all obsessed with FFG on here and turn everything back on them but you know there are people on here that dislike them just as much as they dislike SF ;)

You know current issues regarding government policies and Sinn Fein's take?
    If you just want to talk about SF, but not SF politics or current politics, fair enough.
    You using Maria Cahill to try score points won't improve FF/FG/Green housing policy or dispute O'Brion calling it out.

But this thread isn't about government policies, it is about Sinn Fein.

I am keeping to issues about Sinn Fein, rather than going down the rabbit holes of deflection and distraction.

Speaking of Sinn Fein, does anyone know whether the NI Executive approved the paper banning the appointment of convicted terrorists to education boards?

I would be shocked if they where . My original post was other TD's have refused the pay rise and didnt plaster it all over social media . How do i know - well one of them told me - i have requested the list to show you and i will get it dont worry but i already know at least 2 SD are on it and that is who i was referring to originally . like i know you are all obsessed with FFG on here and turn everything back on them but you know there are people on here that dislike them just as much as they dislike SF ;)

Thread has now the potential to be a bigger cliffhanger than the lad who found a safe on AH.

Why must everything turn back on FFG? Rearrange these words into a sentence.

Actual. They're. Coalition. Government. The.

If we're discussing politicians taking pay cuts, they're kind of pertinent to the discussion.

Let me know when you get the list.

Mother and baby homes have nothing to do with Sinn Fein you keep telling us.

What are you on about? You are picking words you see and commenting. You need read the context.
    And no, the mother and baby homes is on FF/FG/church and now the Greens having supported the latest whitewash.
    But this thread isn't about government policies, it is about Sinn Fein.

I am keeping to issues about Sinn Fein, rather than going down the rabbit holes of deflection and distraction.

Speaking of Sinn Fein, does anyone know whether the NI Executive approved the paper banning the appointment of convicted terrorists to education boards?

You are using topics from your shinner list to dodge discussing current issues. Such as SF's criticisms of government policy. They are in opposition. Yet you want to talk about everything SF except where they speak from opposition on government policy, you know, their job.

Still at that? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

isnt requiring people to register an trump tactic to surpress voters among disadvantaged communities?

Looks like uk givernment are pulling tricks as they know the game is up as regards delaying unity vote

Should the government here,intervene or call upon the un to ensure a fair election.....pretty serious accusations floating about....imo should have external oversight

The US situation is completely different regarding voter suppression. Requiring people to reaffirm their registration is not a lot different than we have here with our regular pre-election campaigns to make sure you are on the voting registry.
    I certainly don't believe that republicans nowadays are in any way more disadvantaged than unionists.

It's more likely that Sinn Fein's hoopla about this is because they know their voting base is more likely to whinge-post on Facebook than actually go out and make an effort to register and vote.

Advertisement