Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭jh79

I said "If true that's terrible. If true".
    No comment on the blueshirt admirer O'Leary, which we know is factually clear cut true.

Browne, Cronin, Boylan, O Snod and O'Leary all should of being kicked out of their parties

• Registered Users Posts: 55,701 ✭✭✭✭walshb

blanch152 wrote: »
    Christ almighty, I thought they put him back in his box.

Maybe he is smoking something, because that is the most deluded sh!t I have heard in a very long time.

Just waiting for the whataboutery to arrive.

This should be no surprise..

SF seem to espouse this type of anti establishment and anti decency and anti law and anti order..these are some the people SF want to attract..

SF have no respect for AGS, for example. They can’t hide it...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

walshb wrote: »
    This should be no surprise..

SF seem to espouse this type of anti establishment and anti decency and anti law and anti order..these are some the people SF want to attract..

SF have no respect for AGS, for example. They can’t hide it...

You have a fairly short memory, didn't you say a few days ago that you supported Sinn Fein during the troubles, but don't now because of how they remember stuff, via commemorations etc.

You seem to be a bit all over the place tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

jh79 wrote: »
    Sinn Fein urges councillor Paddy Holohan to remove post backing beauty salon owner

https://www.independent.ie/news/sinn-fein-urges-councillor-paddy-holohan-to-remove-post-backing-beauty-salon-owner-40136910.html

it seems like he's deleted them https://www.facebook.com/paddyholohanofficial/ he still needs a talking to

the guys has other things to worry about his wife had a kid this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Brilliant, so not only do we have another homophobe and xenophobe at the heart of Sinn Fein, we also have another anti-vaxxer and someone advocating breaking the lockdown rules.

Paddy seems a bit dim to be honest, a perfect example of the people who vote for him and a reason why if/when SF go into government they are doomed to fail. They will never be able to appease these populists and appeal to their other voters at the same time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

markodaly wrote: »
    Brilliant, so not only do we have another homophobe and xenophobe at the heart of Sinn Fein, we also have another anti-vaxxer and someone advocating breaking the lockdown rules.

Paddy seems a bit dim to be honest, a perfect example of the people who vote for him and a reason why if/when SF go into government they are doomed to fail. They will never be able to appease these populists and appeal to their other voters at the same time.

:D:D:D He's a councillor mark. 'At the heart of'....:D:D:D:D

He is as close to the heart of SF as our glass in the face councillor was to the heart of FG.

Everything is magnified when it comes to the shinners.

He is as close to the heart of SF as our glass in the face councillor was to the heart of FG.

Everything is magnified when to comes to the shinners.

Conlan was an actual TD.

McMurphy wrote: »
    Conlan was an actual TD.

True, he was my local councillor for several years.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,701 ✭✭✭✭walshb

McMurphy wrote: »
    You have a fairly short memory, didn't you say a few days ago that you supported Sinn Fein during the troubles, but don't now because of how they remember stuff, via commemorations etc.

You seem to be a bit all over the place tbh.

Not sure what you are on about..

During the height of the troubles I would have been very understanding of their struggles up North. If that is support, so be it. I gave them my support. As in I supported their very brave efforts and valued efforts to help the people up
    North..

Now and recently, related to the 26 counties, now so..I think they are a party that fails miserably to motivate and inspire me.

I’d love if they changed. I’d absolutely consider supporting them if they did

Not sure why you get so easily and unnecessarily confused here..

Years ago during the troubles I lent my support for their work up North. Nothing more and nothing less..

They have done nothing here in the South recently that I can really get behind

They are anti everything that the government are. They are a terrible opposition party because they are wholly fixated on disagreeing purely to be anti the government of the day.

No issue with anti government, at times, when warranted. They simply have nothing of substance when opposing.

walshb wrote: »
    Not sure what you are on about..

During the height of the troubles I would have been very understanding of their struggles up North. If that support, so be it. I have them my support. As in I supported their very brave efforts and valued efforts to help the people up
    North..

Now and recently, related to the 26 counties, now so..I think they are a party that fails miserably to motivate and inspire me.

I’d love if they changed. I’d absolutely consider supporting them if they did

Not sure why you get so easily and unnecessarily confused here..

Years ago during the troubles I lent my support for their work up North. Nothing more and nothing less..

They have done nothing here in the South recently that I can really get behind

They are anti everything that the government are. They are a terrible opposition party because they are wholly fixated on disagreeing purely to be anti the government of the day.

No issue with anti government, at times, when warranted. They simply have nothing of substance when opposing.

You know what, I reread that post I was on about, and I stand corrected washb.

I hold my hands up! - it wouldn't be entirely accurate to say you supported them.

No problem in the world correcting myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,911 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Everything is magnified when it comes to the shinners.

Wasn’t he the SF nomination for mayor a few months ago?

Pretty important that.

Pretty important that.

Ah yes, they don't mention that little tidbit.

If Sinn Fein were serious about Paddy Holohan, they would chuck him out of the party. But he seems quite popular with a certain cohort of the electorate so they keep him in the fold.

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

Ah yes, they don't mention that little tidbit.

If Sinn Fein were serious about Paddy Holohan, they would chuck him out of the party. But he seems quite popular with a certain cohort of the electorate so they keep him in the fold.

They should

Like FG and their mates in the DUP

They wont say anything

Like FG and their mates in the DUP

Are we playing SF bingo?

You did well to mentioned FG and the DUP in the same sentence, but to really play it well, you need to actually write something of substance.

https://www.independent.ie/incoming/fine-gael-audience-applauds-as-dups-donaldson-says-ireland-should-join-the-commonwealth-37944279.html

Did someone say i done well to get FG and the DUP together

Have FG who are in Irish Govt anything to say about their actions this last few weeks

(i expect someone asking what they done to deflect)

Pretty important that.

He was the nomination of a few...Sinn Fein blocked/stopped his nomination.

SF shoudl get rid of him and probably will. He's a councillor, he's a useful distraction I suppose, but as I said, among the nation's stock of councillors he is NOT unique.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/opinion/commentanalysis/arid-20175093.html

https://www.pbp.ie/calls-for-public-apology-over-fascist-comments-from-fine-gael/

Are we playing SF bingo?

You did well to mentioned FG and the DUP in the same sentence, but to really play it well, you need to actually write something of substance.

FG have established links with the DUP mark, the 'value' what they have to say. That is proven.
    The DUP whose links to paramilitaries has been known and who are now openly taking advise from them. I have zero issue with them seeking the opinion of 'former' paramilitaries. But I do have issue with them sitting down with active ones.

That's substantial to me anyhow, maybe you can ignore it.

FG have established links with the DUP mark, the 'value' what they have to say. That is proven.
    The DUP whose links to paramilitaries has been known and who are now openly taking advise from them. I have zero issue with them seeking the opinion of 'former' paramilitaries. But I do have issue with them sitting down with active ones.

What about SF links to the still active Hezbollah? Any issues with that?

Nice deflection. What effect are Hezbollah having on the lives of Irish people here on this island jh79?

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Natterjack from Kerry

What about SF links to the IRA, some of whom are in a peaceful mode at the moment but still an existing structure, other elements still active murderers and terrorists ?

• Advertisement

What about SF links to the IRA, some of whom are in a peaceful mode at the moment but still an existing structure, other elements still active murderers and terrorists ?

SF have had links to the IRA:eek:

This is absurd, why has no one ever discussed this until this morning?

I will certainly be taking that into consideration when the time comes to cast my vote in the polling booth.

Tiocfaidh Allah Akbar!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

FG has had links to the UDA since the 70s,

Nice deflection. What effect are Hezbollah having on the lives of Irish people here on this island jh79?

You didn't specify in your post that it only applies to this country.

What links have FG git with the DUP? I know one of them gave a speech at an Ard Deis .

Do you think SF should collapse Stormont over this?

What links have FG git with the DUP? I know one of them gave a speech at an Ard Deis .

Why would SF collapse Stormont over links between the DUP and FG?

Obviously i meant their links to active terrorists.

If FG are admonished for working with the DUP then surely SF should be too. British SF and the DUP both work together for the British.

That would be a link then, inviting and applauding a DUP member at your annual party conference.

Why would SF collapse Stormont over that?

Obviously i meant their links to active terrorists.

If FG are admonished for working with the DUP then surely SF should be too. British SF and the DUP both work together for the British.

Hahahahahahahaha

That would be a link then, inviting and applauding a DUP member at your annual party conference.

Why would SF collapse Stormont over that?

Your issue is that they are working with active terrorists. Surely SF should make a stand on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

FG hoping Stormont collapses,

• Advertisement

Your issue is that they are working with active terrorists. Surely SF should make a stand on it.

They have already came out this week and said it was a disgrace that the meeting this week went ahead.

Advertisement