Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Natterjack from Kerry

blanch152 wrote: »
    Who are the 2% who vote for Aontu?

Renua for IRA supporters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

smurgen wrote: »
    People showing their autism.

Using autism as a way to get a dig in at a someone is just unacceptable, regardless of who you were directing it at.

So not 15%

Sorry, 13%.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Every other major political party has condemned the unacceptable attacks on the gardai, except Sinn Fein.

That tells us everything about the senior leadership of that party.

MLMD condemned the violence, the violence was against the Gardai, do you need everything spelled out, has the Green party made any statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,911 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

YFG members were there

So you keep claiming, but that isn't the question. The question now is about leadership from the top. Where are the SF leaders condemning these totally unacceptable attacks on the gardai?

I mean, if your malicious unfounded allegations were true, surely that would be a slam dunk for SF to condemn it? But they haven't, because they equivocate on the gardai. They want to be able to be a party of government, but they cannot leave behind their totally unwarranted attacks on the gardai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,911 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Using autism as a way to get a dig in at a someone is just unacceptable, regardless of who you were directing it at.

I wasn't surprised by it. Sometimes, this place is so full of cesspits that you struggle to keep a distance from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Drew having to wind his neck in again.

https://twitter.com/gavreilly/status/1365955633388879873?s=19

Wonder if smoothie girl was there?

• Site Banned Posts: 301 ✭✭Whatisthisnow

• Registered Users Posts: 14,638 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

McMurphy wrote: »

Who is that?

Weren't they the same people who attacked Justin Barret with an iron bar on a Luas some years back? Eirgi and Real SF types?

They do exist don't you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Drew having to wind his neck in again.

Colm O'Gorman nails the issue with this kind of incompetent policing. It goes on all the time up on the high moral ground.

https://twitter.com/Colmogorman/status/1365994245363011584

markodaly wrote: »
    Weren't they the same people who attacked Justin Barret with an iron bar on a Luas some years back? Eirgi and Real SF types?

They do exist don't you know.

They tryed to get some blame at SF for this.

Helen came onto radio this morning and lied.

Garda Commissioner then has to come out and state what he said yesterday about the far left was bull****

More votes for Sinn Fein. Thanks lads

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Colm O'Gorman nails the issue with this kind of incompetent policing. It goes on all the time up on the high moral ground.

https://twitter.com/Colmogorman/status/1365994245363011584

It's clear he is heavily compromised and in any proper democracy he would be stood down. He inserted himself into the election also making claims with zero evidence to support it. That is when he should have been fired.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Not a single word of condemnation for the attacks on the Gardai.

Am I surprised? No.

Sinn Fein are a cancer in our society.

They can only offer luke warm condemnations of it as not to alienate the section of their voters who were in attendance.

They can only offer luke warm condemnations of it as not to alienate the section of their voters who were in attendance.

No condemnation now changed to lukewarm. Pathetic. Sinn Fein living rent free in the minds of the looney right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

https://twitter.com/ReadaCronin/status/1365723020422168576

these people cant even get out of their own way,

I like the part where forgets the sf support for gemaod in the presidential race and then gets corrected

markodaly wrote: »
    Who is that?

You know well who smoothie girl is mark, I believe you even posted about her multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,848 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

This reminds me of how selective victims are used here. The 'user' doesn't really care about the victim at all, it is just a way to shout down other voices, what an idiot to do something like this:

https://twitter.com/PaulONe27095425/status/1365820995395866627

You know well who smoothie girl is mark, I believe you even posted about her multiple times.

The double agent who is apparently on the FG payroll? That girl?

This reminds me of how selective victims are used here. The 'user' doesn't really care about the victim at all, it is just a way to shout down other voices, what an idiot to do something like this:

It's extremely disturbing the way in which victims are used consistently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I think most of us here would agree yesterday's demonstration flys in the face of the vast majority in the country right now.
    A lot of people who didn't or wouldn't protest in such a manner are also unhappy with a lot of the handling of the pandemic, but are prepared to stick it out as best they can and heed the advice about distancing and masks.
    But still it proves my point about people and movement and non adherence to restrictions being our biggest obstacle in getting rid of the virus.
    It doesn't matter what is legislated for here, the crew prepared to ignore or bend the restrictions will always lead to cycles of virus ups and downs.
    I hope the vaccine stops it.
    I know the opposition are jumping on the bandwagon and shouting about the lack of govt policies, playing politics with their criticisms in a lot of cases, dangerous too and giving ammunition and feeding the, what I regard as bollixes, people prepared to do such as happened yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

smurgen wrote: »
    It's extremely disturbing the way in which victims are used consistently.

You do a bit of that yourself.

https://twitter.com/McConnellDaniel/status/1366013343614525445?s=19

Now everyone knows it had nothing to do with any republican groups, she says we shouldn't focus on what groups took part

Interesting account on Sinn Fein playing the race card a hundred years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/28/ireland-1921-how-republicans-used-their-whiteness-to-win-freedom

Interesting account on Sinn Fein playing the race card a hundred years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/28/ireland-1921-how-republicans-used-their-whiteness-to-win-freedom
    **HAYMAKER ALERT!!!**

Wouldn't that be the Sinn Fein Michael Collins was a member of in 1921? :D
    In the 1918 December general election, Sinn Féin took 73 of 105 Irish seats, with Collins winning his seat for South Cork. In Dublin, January 1919, they declared themselves a sovereign parliament - Dáil Éireann - and then declared independence. Éamon de Valera was elected president of the Dáil and Collins was appointed minister of home affairs and later minister of finance. In this role he organised the hugely successful Dail loan which financed the republican government.
    Think before you post natty jack.

Michael Collins.

page24_kenny.jpg

IMG-1827.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

**HAYMAKER ALERT!!!**

Wouldn't that be the Sinn Fein Michael Collins was a member of in 1921? :D

Think before you post natty jack.

Michael Collins.

page24_kenny.jpg

IMG-1827.jpg?content-type=image%2Fjpeg

surely your not claiming that Collins was a member of sf as it exists now ? . sure they were only started in the late 60s early 70s ??

even the most basic understanding of Irish history shows that

did she ever answer the question ???

some one in your party dug the graves after all Francie didn't they ?

surely your not claiming that Collins was a member of sf as it exists now ? . sure they were only started in the late 60s early 70s ??

even the most basic understanding of Irish history shows that

Nooooooooooooo.. and I thought the "HAYMAKER ALERT" and the
    Wouldn't that be the Sinn Fein Michael Collins was a member of in 1921?
    would've been a bit of a giveaway.

I'm just claiming that by Natterjack glitzy headline, Leo and Enda, (going by his linked to article) have had the portrait of a member of a racist xenophobic party hanging on their office walls.

Also a terrorist.

You lads can't have it every which way lol.

Nooooooooooooo.. and I thought the "HAYMAKER ALERT" would've been a bit of a giveaway.

I'm just claiming that by Natterjack glitzy headline, Leo and Enda, (going by his linked to article) have had the portrait of a member of a racist xenophobic party hanging on their office walls.

Also a terrorist.

You lads can't have it every which way lol.

your trying to equate your terrorist organisation with the war of independence

a flat out blatant lie that you've been busted for before if im not mistaken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Every other major political party has condemned the unacceptable attacks on the gardai, except Sinn Fein.

That tells us everything about the senior leadership of that party.

Why do SF need to condemn it for you?
    The Garda/Harris need educate themselves. Even the U.S. has copped on that a lot of the most violent and antisocial protesters are right wing. Its a case of using what went on to attack the competition. Its see through and pathetic.

Advertisement