Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Doesitmatter21

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I think she should consider avoiding cooked breakfasts at this stage.

Maybe some fresh fruit?

That is a disgraceful post, absolute disgrace

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

but only if it is made in reference to a sf member , if it was directed at any other politician it would be fine , and anyone who objected would be trying to silence opposition to the party that wins elections ? :):)

but only if it is made in reference to a sf member , if it was directed at any other politician it would be fine , and anyone who objected would be trying to silence opposition to the party that wins elections ? :):)

Sinn Fein this, Sinn Fein that

Not healthy man

Sinn Fein this, Sinn Fein that

Not healthy man

whats the thread called ? whats the thread about ?

even ye cant deflect that well

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Natterjack from Kerry

Probably thought it was posting the the FG thread.

• Advertisement

The posters obsession with SF is not healthy in my view.

No deflection needed.

The 3rd largest party are seriously damaged today, so anything you throw at SF today is water off a ducks back. Its a day for a few drinks for all in SF

Thank you Leo

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭rdwight

Maybe some fresh fruit?

It may be unnecessary and inappropriate but hardly disgraceful.

This post, on the other hand, is disgraceful:
    Leo lied on live TV (without having a clue) saying SF are sectarian and have no Protestants in the party thinking he was a great fella, turns out yet again the nation see him for lying and trying to score political points using a persons religion. Anybodys religion is none of his business

Leo was foolish (yet again) to make a statement without checking the facts. There is a lot of difference between doing that and lying. It's the same difference as between foolishness and the total stupidity needed to make a statement knowing it to be untrue and also knowing that you're 100% caught out on it.

It makes no sense to frame this as Varadkar telling a lie

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ffff221

The posters obsession with SF is not healthy in my view.

No deflection needed.

The 3rd largest party are seriously damaged today, so anything you throw at SF today is water off a ducks back. Its a day for a few drinks for all in SF

Thank you Leo

Agreed, he's clearly obsessed with Sinn Fein and Gerry Adams in particular not healthy at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Ffff221

Del.Monte wrote: »
    Are there many more Protestants in SF other than this strange example? If you ask me it was a real bit of luck that SF were able to dig somebody up as the party would not be a natural home for Protestants.

Sinn Fein are smart enough to keep a few protestants up their sleeve for situations like this.

rdwight wrote: »
    It may be unnecessary and inappropriate but hardly disgraceful.

This post, on the other hand, is disgraceful:

Leo was foolish (yet again) to make a statement without checking the facts. There is a lot of difference between doing that and lying. It's the same difference as between foolishness and the total stupidity needed to make a statement knowing it to be untrue and also knowing that you're 100% caught out on it.

It makes no sense to frame this as Varadkar telling a lie

Im saying he is a liar. He knows SF have people from all religious beliefs in the party and came out with that remark.

Hes been gaining alot of support for SF, in one way it will be sad to see him leave Govt

• Advertisement

Ffff221 wrote: »
    Agreed, he's clearly obsessed with Sinn Fein and Gerry Adams in particular not healthy at all.

lol you lads are gas

the thread is about sf and I don't know if I ve ever mentioned adams here ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

go again with the deflection

Leo lied on live TV (without having a clue) saying SF are sectarian and have no Protestants in the party thinking he was a great fella, turns out yet again the nation see him for lying and trying to score political points using a persons religion. Anybodys religion is none of his business

By the way, I made the following post the day before you joined boards.ie. I thought the "lying" misnomer was only a reflection of the standard of posting on thejournal.ie. Seems I was wrong
    The first comment under the story about Varadkar apology on the thejournal.ie is:

"Live how RTE are reporting this as “ an inaccurate comment”. Leo lied again and was caught out again."

I know, it's thejournal and it's a silly comment. However the scary part is that the comment got over 900 likes.

I fear for our democracy

Maybe some fresh fruit?

Funnily enough you're the poster who introduced MLM's consumption habits into the discussion and referenced them twice in the space of a few posts.
    Panic this morning now Leo is toast
    Happy Mothers Day to all
    Mary Lou will have enjoyed her fry while reading the Sunday Papers

Are you joking me. Everyone in SF is sitting at home feet up laughing at the Sunday papers were the FG party is in crisis and FF cant not back him now. Mary Lous probably on the Gin and Tonic already

Funnily enough you're the poster who introduced MLM's consumption habits into the discussion and referenced them twice in the space of a few posts.

A poster shamed her for her weight. The typical spitefulness always comes out when FFG have scandals to deal with

smurgen wrote: »
    Can expect anything including misogyny from the scum party of FG.

Less into the terrorism than some of their competitor though,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

smurgen wrote: »
    Can expect anything including misogyny from the scum party of FG.

Suggesting someone who is clearly overweight cuts out the fried food and increases their intake of fresh fruit is not misogyny much as you'd like it to be.

Suggesting someone who is clearly overweight cuts out the fried food and increases their intake of fresh fruit is not misogyny much as you'd like it to be.

No its just being a scumbag slagging someone about the way someone looks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

No its just being a scumbag slagging someone about the way someone looks

No slagging either.

Just suggesting an alternative.

A poster shamed her for her weight. The typical spitefulness always comes out when FFG have scandals to deal with

You can check through the thousands of posts on the three threads on this topic and you'll find few or no references to MLM's dietary habits until you arrived and, twice in the space of a few posts, arbitrarily referenced unhealthy foodstuffs in posts about Mary Lou.

You can check through the thousands of posts on the three threads on this topic and you'll find few or no references to MLM's dietary habits until you arrived and, twice in the space of a few posts, arbitrarily referenced unhealthy foodstuffs in posts about Mary Lou.

I mentioned what she may be doing today.

I didnt mention her weight. To bring that up is typical from the Govt supporters here but what can you do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

Talking of Mary Lou McDonald's, what was she waffling on about the other day when Boris visited NI? What was her beef with him?

I didnt mention her weight. To bring that up is typical from the Govt supporters here but what can you do

But linking her to a high fat and alcohol diet. There was no need for that.

She might have being doing many things today, but you, uniquely, suggested she may be eating fatty foods and drinking alcohol.

I am not privy to Mary Lou's consumption habits so I don't comment on them. You're the one who introduced them into the discussion. You then expect everybody else to ignore the fact that you did.

She might have being doing many things today, but you, uniquely, suggested she may be eating fatty foods and drinking alcohol.

I am not privy to Mary Lou's consumption habits so I don't comment on them. You're the one who introduced them into the discussion. You then expect everybody else to ignore the fact that you did.

I didnt fat shamed Mary Lou.

I would nevet talk about a persons apperance but hey thats the FFG way on here it seems

Now you bring up the term fat shaming. Stop digging man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

how is this thread trnding on boards...when FF and FG are showing true incompetence in power right now. yet people here seem to be whinging about SF.

I no SF voter but...i think a lot of you guys would want to take a good hard look in the mirror..

Nozebleed wrote: »
    how is this thread trnding on boards...when FF and FG are showing true incompetence in power right now. yet people here seem to be whinging about SF.

I no SF voter but...i think a lot of you guys would want to take a good hard look in the mirror..

Its the go to tactic.

They are even commenting on Mary Lous weight just to have some dig at SF

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

I dont know if 'scum' is on everyones word of the day toilet paper or something, but please cut out using it in this discussion.

If you cannot remain civil in this thread, dont post.

Cards and bans for those who cannot abide by this.

I would nevet talk about a persons apperance but hey thats the FFG way on here it seems

You might be right.

Why don't you confirm that by going back through the thread and seeing how many references there are what Mary Lou eats or drinks before you brought the subject up twice in two separate posts in a short space of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Nozebleed wrote: »

there is a lack of posts in the leo thread by the usual anti shinners, but their 'LOOK!! OVER THERE!!' tactic isn't very new.

Advertisement