Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The wondrous adventures of Sinn Fein (part 3) Mod Notes and Threadbanned List in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

good to see Gerry still has a sense of timing .

I doubt there are having the craic in warrington today mind

https://twitter.com/PoliceWarr/status/1373213583451033605

Collateral damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,931 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

good to see Gerry still has a sense of timing .

I doubt there are having the craic in warrington today mind

https://twitter.com/PoliceWarr/status/1373213583451033605

He knew exactly what he was at and when he was posting that.

Absolutely typical of Sinn Fein, just like the councillor with the bread.

blanch152 wrote: »
    He knew exactly what he was at and when he was posting that.

He displays all the characteristics of a sociopath.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,879 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Adams has had the courage to face up to what happened that day.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/adams-apologises-to-parry-family-1.814175

Only weasel words ever came out of the mouth of Adams.

• Advertisement

Only weasel words ever came out of the mouth of Adams.

I think you do great disrespect to Mr & Mrs Parry there blanch as you seek to exploit more victims.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

I think you do great disrespect to Mr & Mrs Parry there blanch as you seek to exploit more victims.

what a horrible thing to say francie , murdering their children wasn't enough for ye , you have to smear the parents too ?

what a horrible thing to say francie , murdering their children wasn't enough for ye , you have to smear the parents too ?

They were able to sit in reconciliation. Not so some here who wish to exploit victims for solely political purposes.

They were able to sit in reconciliation. Not so some here who wish to exploit victims for solely political purposes.

Francie, you are wrong again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-24140884

"Mr Parry told BBC Breakfast: "I haven't forgiven the IRA for killing Tim, nor has anybody in my family and we never will.""

Seems again that you and Sinn Fein are the ones doing the exploiting.

Francie, you are wrong again.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-24140884

"Mr Parry told BBC Breakfast: "I haven't forgiven the IRA for killing Tim, nor has anybody in my family and we never will.""

Seems again that you and Sinn Fein are the ones doing the exploiting.

Where the hell did I claim that?
    Read the article I posted. And stop exploiting selective victims for political purposes, it's dirty tactics.

• Advertisement

Where the hell did I claim that?
    Read the article I posted. And stop exploiting selective victims for political purposes, it's dirty tactics.

You claimed he sat in reconciliation, trying to selectively use him to make a political point in a nasty distortion.

Colin Parry has not forgiven the IRA, nor will he. Exploiting one meeting for a sinister political purpose is what you are doing.

You claimed he sat in reconciliation, trying to selectively use him to make a political point in a nasty distortion.

Colin Parry has not forgiven the IRA, nor will he. Exploiting one meeting for a sinister political purpose is what you are doing.

Blanch, for pity's sake, stop. It is really really demeaning to you.
    "Meeting Mr Adams and sharing a public platform with him will be very challenging for me," he said. "However it is a vital step on my own personal journey to reconciliation and a vital step too for the foundation in living up to its charter principles."

Blanch, for pity's sake, stop. It is really really demeaning to you.

your link is from 2007 his is 2013 ,

isn't a victim allowed his own feelings ,

there really is no level ye wont sink to ffs ,

all over some provo easter eggs ?

disgusting

your link is from 2007 his is 2013 ,

isn't a victim allowed his own feelings ,

there really is no level ye wont sink to ffs ,

all over some provo easter eggs ?

disgusting

I'm not desperate enough to exploit victims by changing reconciliation into forgivrness,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Not good enough.

Words won't bring back dead children.

I'm not desperate enough to exploit victims by changing reconciliation into forgivrness,

you obviously are

you know what ?if you feel you won some kind of victory with you behaviour go for it ,

your comments are beyond contempt , its actually disheartening being involved in a discussion with some one who would do what you ve done

I want nothing more to with you and your kind

Not good enough.

Words won't bring back dead children.

wont stop them exploiting them either , :(:(:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,459 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Thread has gone off topic yet again and the last few posts are frankly a race to the bottom and disgraceful

If you plan to keep posting in this thread discuss the topic of the thread which is Sinn Fein and stop the petty point scoring

• Registered Users Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Yup, the scrutiny around the office purchase is not new. I believe the watchdog probe into it is though, hence the article published today.
    not swift then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

not swift then

What do you mean? From the article it appears that an investigation has just started.

• Advertisement

What do you mean? From the article it appears that an investigation has just started.
    about something that occurred in 2015 and was reported about in 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

baout something that occurred in 2015 and was reported about in 2018

So your complaint is that they were slow starting the investigation? No disagreement from me there. Hopefully they can conclude it swiftly.

So your complaint is that they were slow starting the investigation? No disagreement from me there. Hopefully they can conclude it swiftly.
    this is SIPO we're taking about they are not swift.

The Indo finding it is 'the news' and not reporting it.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Mary%20Lou%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

More than SF offended...that's the issue they have. Misogyny is ok when it's a Shinner...same attitude here on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭a very cool kid

More than SF offended...that's the issue they have. Misogyny is ok when it's a Shinner...same attitude here on boards.

Sorry I don't get the issue here? A cartoon of Mary Lou going out of her way to stir up trouble during a pandemic is pretty accurate of what's going on at the moment.

These cartoons are not exactly meant to be flattering you know....were you writing messages like this when the cartoons were being published of Brian Cowen?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Sorry I don't get the issue here? A cartoon of Mary Lou going out of her way to stir up trouble during a pandemic is pretty accurate of what's going on at the moment.

These cartoons are not exactly meant to be flattering you know....were you writing messages like this when the cartoons were being published of Brian Cowen?

ask the huge swathe of people giving out. the idea of painting someone as a witch is a bit ****ing outdated in this day and age. that backwards **** went out of fashion years ago.

Read the comments and you might get a feel for why a cross section of the public think it out of line.

BTW I don't recall the government getting a free pass to do what they like because there is a pandemic.

• Advertisement

maccored wrote: »
    ask the huge swathe of people giving out. the idea of painting someone as a witch is a bit ****ing outdated in this day and age. that backwards **** went out of fashion years ago.

so did a lot of the stuff sf are still involved in

and its only you francie and davy who seem bothered

and that might just be really one person in reality :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement