Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall mount ps5

• 30-01-2021 12:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Loads of options just looking to see if anyone can recommend one and maybe a picture . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TheUnderfaker

I got the Floating Grip one for mine. It's essentially a piece of string mounted to the wall that you wrap around the PS5 and it took me a while adjusting before I was anyway happy that it's safe and secure.

It's worked well though in the end so I'm happy with it. I have it hidden in behind my TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I got the Floating Grip one for mine. It's essentially a piece of string mounted to the wall that you wrap around the PS5 and it took me a while adjusting before I was anyway happy that it's safe and secure.

It's worked well though in the end so I'm happy with it. I have it hidden in behind my TV.

The size of the balls on this guy!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

I looked at the above but it scares me to hang it by some string ,some reviews say it fell using it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

How did you feel it took the weight of PS5? All good & happy with floating grip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

Suppose I better update this I purchased this one and it is extremely sturdy and a perfect fit

It must be mounted with the disc entry front left like In photos but it's extremely strong .

Mine is on the wall now and im very happy

https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjoy5CA1uXuAhUP0-0KHe6rAGMYABAFGgJkZw&ae=2&sig=AOD64_1BQQ4sGtOV6KXAaXVWX4eKu29VBw&ctype=5&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjTrYqA1uXuAhUIUhUIHeW8BtEQwg96BAgBEA8&adurl=

• Advertisement
Advertisement