Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kingspan tank - F7 error code

• 30-01-2021 2:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

I had noticed a smell coming from the septic tank over the last few of weeks.
    The tank is a Kingspan (Envirocare I think)

Went to look at it last weekend I took a peek into it, and didn't look full and I thought I heard the pump running so didnt take any more notice of it.

Smell still there this week, so I opened up the control panel and there was an F7 error code. From looking online, the code states

F7 - The fuse to the recirculation pump has failed

We changed the pump in 2 years ago,so surprised/annoyed it would be gone again. Not sure if the code means a fuse in the panel needs changed, or the pump is gone again.

Any thoughts appreciated before I go messing about with it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 beprint

Hi,

Did you have any joy with the system. I'm getting the same F7 error amd red error warning light. I changed the 5 amp fuse and the error went away for a while but now it's back. Its a strange one because everything seems to running fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Forgot I had posted this, but 3 years on and its still the same. Ive had to replace pump and I clean out tank every year now. I keep a pretty consistent eye on it, but error code doesn't seem to have caused any major issue

Advertisement