Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Purchase Advice

Options
  • 30-01-2021 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Danielle

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

1. His tax affairs are not your business. You pay your rent as agreed. No need for you to get involved in his tax affairs.

2. No. The purchase price is the purchase price. Once you meet their lending criteria.

But I ask, why are you asking a mortgage question and rent question? Are you considering each option?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

So, your dad doesn’t own the house, your grandfather does? But you’re going to pay the rent to your dad so that your Dad can get some of inheritance early, and grandfather doesn’t declare the income to the hse to have it included as part of his income Assessment for fair deal.
    Meanwhile, the tax payer is over here funding your grandads Nursing home bed. Sounds ideal. Just where I like to see my tax dollar going.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

OP has remove the post, thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement