Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for bourjois foundation

Options
  • 30-01-2021 3:21pm

As the title says, I'm looking for a replacement for Bourjois healthy mix serum.
    I liked the light coverage and it doesn't soak into my wrinkles like some foundations.
    Not selling in Ireland or UK anymore and I'm running out of my stash!
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I loved this foundation so much.
    My favourite is Luminous Silk by Giorgio Armani, and I also liked Healthy Mix a lot, so would say give that a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Flower beauty foundation is similar but has a drier feeling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I loved healthy mix serum foundation too!

I find Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation is very similar but longer lasting, more expensive but it lasts ages so worth it imo.
    Mac Studio face & body is a nice light foundation too and half the price of Light Wonder.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I was using this and I am now using Maybelline dream Urban cover, which also has an spf. Find it good.

Advertisement