Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrogamer Bundle

Options
  • 30-01-2021 3:42pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Been doing a big clearout and figured I may as well sell these
    ITEM: A big bundle (67 issues) of retrogamer, think the earliest is issue 104 and the latest was last months 215 , they're spread roughly between those (plus a copy of crash and the issue of PC Gamer reviewing half life 1 as well as a few retrogamer cds etc thrown in ).
    POST\COLLECTION: Its pretty heavy so its really got to be for collection from maynooth , I might be able to drive five or so kilometres to a meeting point if its any use(lockdown makes this stuff trickier) , possibly I could get it couriered but it'd be pretty expensive.
    PRICE: [ 70 quid for the lot]
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash]
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=541476&stc=1&d=1612017538
    oversized picture here ,( ignore the floor , its getting renovated shortly!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement