Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cordless Lawnmower

Options
  • 30-01-2021 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a battery powered lawnmower that doesn’t coat a fortune, there’s no plug suitable for an ordinary electric so exploring his option.
    Any recommended brands?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

How big is the lawn ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,110 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It’s not that big but there’s no plug convenient for an electric lawnmower

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I bought an Aldi one three years ago & I am surprisingly impressed. The Bosch are excellent but expensive.

Problem with Aldi is there’s no know,I guess when they will have these special buys in again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭scarepanda

We have a worx one and love it. We got it last year in Argos with a Strimmers for €125 I think. Pretty sure you can get it on its own though. B&Q also sell worx stuff.

• Advertisement

scarepanda wrote: »
    We have a worx one and love it. We got it last year in Argos with a Strimmers for €125 I think. Pretty sure you can get it on its own though. B&Q also sell worx stuff.

Never thought of looking in Argos. I guess any Hardware orGarden centre would have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I'd imagine most would have some battery operated mowers, but AFAIK Argos and b&q are the only 'in store' places that sell worx in Ireland, at least they are the only places that I've noticed them.

One of the advantages for us is that we have a few worx tools and a robot lawnmower and all the batteries are interchangeable. So if you have any battery operated tools see if you can get the mower from the same brand and you might be able to swap out batteries.

Advertisement