Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Backgrounds

Options
  • 31-01-2021 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭

Hi all, new to this part of the forum however I am hoping someone may be able to help me. Like many others I am working from home, boss requested that we all use a virtual background, he is a bit of a Monk and cant stand an untidy desk etc. (white with company logo in the corner) during MS Teams or Zoom meetings. However when I use it on MS Teams their is always an issue with a shoulder disappearing, dark shadow/outline around head and body....

Any way to solve this problem?? Laptop is running an Intel i5 processor, graphics card should also be OK, Camera is full HD and actual picture is fine...just the shadow and virtual background continually covering a shoulder or arm etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

I believe its an issue with what is behind you, if there isn't contrast between what's behind you and your clothes, then the software won't be able to tell what's part of you and what's background that should be hidden.

Advertisement