Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to put my shed

Options
  • 31-01-2021 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Folks I am looking for some advice please.

Just purchased a new house with a south west facing garden. Its a large garden and the house is detached so has access from both sides.

I am having a 3m x 2m steel steel put out the back but i cant decide where.

I am between front right (near to house, access straight off footpath, easier if i want to fun electricity, only a bathroom with frosted glass on that side of the house)

Back right, out of the way, may look better, wont get in the way if i end up extending the house, may need a path of some sort.

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Have you a pic of the garden. That would help.

If you think you'll use the shed a lot then closer to the house is very handy. If its just for lawnmowers and the kids bikes then down the back might also work.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Marty1983

sVPNt7w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Pix are not showing. Put it furthest from the sun against a wall/border or put it in the shade unless you intend to use it as a potting shed for propagation.

If you are not a grower then ignore all the above ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

If putting it far away, recommended.
    Leave space behind it for bins, etc

Advertisement