Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deleted posts.

Options
  • 31-01-2021 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right place.

I've had several posts removed tonight. Some within seconds of being posted so not likely they offended anyone.

One had lots of likes and nothing terribly offensive.

Can someone explain why that is?

I've not received and PMs to inform me what I've done wrong. I suspect someone wants me to shut up. Is this a standard way to make someone go away?

What recourse do I have in this instance. I can't tell who is deleting them so I can't PM them.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,135 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Help Desk is the correct place, not Dispute Resolution

As a start I would suggest you PM any of the forum mods. They can confirm who did it, and may be able to provide additional information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭caveat emptor

Beasty wrote: »
    Help Desk is the correct place, not Dispute Resolution

As a start I would suggest you PM any of the forum mods. They can confirm who did it, and may be able to provide additional information

Thank you. Will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have replied to your PM and issue is clarified.

Advertisement