Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Warning for this ?

Options
  • 31-01-2021 9:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

This is getting ridiculous what you get a warning for

Screenshot-2021-01-31-boards-ie-You-have-received-a-warning.png

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Have you tried to PM the mod about this?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Have you tried to PM the mod about this?

of course.

I questioned how that was personal abuse or how it broke the law, but as usual the mods were unrepentant in their approach, and I told the mod i would appeal it as I felt this was ridiculous,

and as I speak I just got another infraction for another post that broke no rules.

I have said this before there is a personal vendetta by certain mods on here, and ever time an unjustified warning gets over turned, it only serves for them to concentrate more on hounding me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,726 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Have you had a conversation which ended up with the moderator upholding the sanction? If so, please either forward me the exchange or paste it here.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

here you go

Screenshot-2021-01-31-boards-ie-Re-You-have-received-a-warning.png

As you can see the agenda which there clearly is, got worse as the messages went on
    Screenshot-2021-01-31-boards-ie-Re-You-have-received-a-warning-1.png

sod this.....as i am posting I am getting another warning of another mod. It is a sad case when grown men on the internet have to give out warnings on a whim.

amazing how anyone that does not share the same viewpoint as the mods on here get warnings.
    I have said this before, but everytime i get an undeserved warning, and its over turned, it just makes the same handful of mods more determined to find another excuse to try punish me.

I am surprised there is a poster left on this forum that dares to question anything.

• Advertisement

So, you don't wish to proceed?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP is sitebanned for 3 months

Apparently it's always us and never them. 23 forum sanctions in less than 8 months, when sitebanned for 2 of those months

They can appeal in Prison, as these appeals are not proceeding

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement