Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage advice

• 01-02-2021 12:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭

Recently moved from sole trader to limited company. In the process of applying for mortgage. Will i be assessed on a self employed basis Oran employed basis as in just getting a wage from company now even tho I am owner and director

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It'll be on your salary I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

It will be on a self employed basis and you will need to submit 3 years business accounts, form 4 and 11 Revenue forms, Tax Clearance certificate, 12 months business bank accounts.

Recently moved from sole trader to limited company. In the process of applying for mortgage. Will i be assessed on a self employed basis Oran employed basis as in just getting a wage from company now even tho I am owner and director

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 10,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

You have not changed the nature of your business, just the legal structure, so I'd work on the assumption that they will ignore it and treat you as a self-employed.

Advertisement