If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersound Price

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

You're comparing it to a Polish store? Most things are cheaper in Poland.

Why don't you buy it on the Polish site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Wheety wrote: »
    You're comparing it to a Polish store? Most things are cheaper in Poland.

Why don't you buy it on the Polish site?
    It is probably cheaper again in Turkey.  Go the whole hog.  Make sure you get the good service and 6 year warranty.  (Like I got)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

axel52 wrote: »
    Hi. Question
    Why  are the prices very high? All TV prices high level.

I understand we living Ireland but jesus.

For example:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204857-panasonic-tx65hz2000b-65-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-premium-smart-tv-freeview-play.aspx

and
    https://www.ceneo.pl/95394073

700-800 euro more.
    To much, all tv the same.
    Hi Axel52.

Thanks for the post.

We are priced the same as our competitors in the UK and South Of Ireland.
    Unfortunately I have no control over the retail guidelines.

The TV's might be slightly different as the one we sell is for the UK market the other one listed is a European set and has a different letter at the end of the model number.
    The one we sell is a "B" and the other an "E".

I'm also sure you have to pay delivery on their set and our warranties are different also.

We can only offer to price beat against UK or Irish websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭axel52

Wheety wrote: »
    Most things are cheaper in Poland.
    ?

Really? No think so trust me.
    I from Poland and i know what is cheaper, what no.
    Maybe 10 - 20% all of products cheaper, that all.
    3,5 year ago i buy LG OLED 55B7V in the Soundstore, same time Richersound off course cheap price Oled tv but not yet.
    Now prices is crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Axel,

thanks for the post - to be fair to us we do not promise to price beat pricing across Europe - you can check out our price beat here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

We do try to be competitive in our market but we can only operate using the trade pricing set by the manufacturers and I can honestly tell you that locally we do not have the margin to allow us to sell that TV at the price advertised in Poland - so if you wanted to get that price - I'd respectfully suggest that Poland is the best place to get it.

As with all industries, there can be price, promotional and tax differences across product ranges and it's not at all surprising that some Av products in Poland are cheaper - on a very quick look I can see some are also more expensive...

In terms of general pricing in Poland, I honestly have no idea and again respectfully, this forum is not the place for a general price discussion.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭axel52

Hi Axel,

thanks for the post - to be fair to us we do not promise to price beat pricing across Europe - you can check out our price beat here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

We do try to be competitive in our market but we can only operate using the trade pricing set by the manufacturers and I can honestly tell you that locally we do not have the margin to allow us to sell that TV at the price advertised in Poland - so if you wanted to get that price - I'd respectfully suggest that Poland is the best place to get it.

As with all industries, there can be price, promotional and tax differences across product ranges and it's not at all surprising that some Av products in Poland are cheaper - on a very quick look I can see some are also more expensive...

In terms of general pricing in Poland, I honestly have no idea and again respectfully, this forum is not the place for a general price discussion.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Hi John.
    Remember i speak about sale price model 2020.
    January 2021 price for model 2020 almost 4 thousands euro its very big price.
    Off course HZ2000 fantastic tv but at the moment this is one year old model.
    That all.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi again Axel,

thanks again for your post and I agree that 3700€ is a lot of money for any TV - however we are happy to price beat any cheaper price in Ireland or the UK subject to our normal terms and conditions ..but we do not price-beat pricing all across Europe - I'm not sure of ANY AV retailer who offers that?

I hope that is helpful but as ever don't hesitate to drop us a post if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Folks, 

There are lots of places on Boards to discuss general price issues across the EU (and other) countries - the Consumer Issues and Home Entertainment forums would be good places to start.

If you have a query for RS or you’re looking for a quote, deal or price-beat ( bearing in mind the price beat conditions quoted by John above https://www.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx ), you’re always welcome to open a new thread and ask away.

I’m closing this thread.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.