Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buildsoft Estimating Software - Selling

Options
  • 01-02-2021 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there any QS or estimator out there that has Buildsoft but no longer needs it and would be willing to sell it to me?
    I think its possible!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

hblock21 wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there any QS or estimator out there that has Buildsoft but no longer needs it and would be willing to sell it to me?
    I think its possible!

Thanks!

Its all tied into Cubit now. The licence for Global is with Cubit.

You could try use the old dongle usb key one, but then it wont open with the latest version if you have to send the .E0X file to someone for importing.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭lemonkey

I'd imagine it'll be very hard to find someone who's selling one since it's licensed to their name/company. But it is possible. I've one from an old PQS I used to work with (not for sale) that works on every device I've had. I don't know is it an error with the dongle because every other one I've used is only registered to one PC/Laptop.

Advertisement